Green Up for Percentage of Total Stake Used Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This servant is for use on any market both pre and in-play.

The purpose of the servant is to monitor your chosen selections then automatically green up if it reaches a 20% profit or a 10% loss of whatever your current net stake is.

The servant uses rules that are applied to ‘Servant Context Selection’. This means it will monitor and trigger on the selection you have your mouse cursor hovering over at when you start it (you can run it on as many selections as you want at the same time).

How it Works

The first rule simply stops any previous servants on the selection, which will ensure there no conflicts if re-using this or any other servant.

The next rule ‘Store Net Stake’ uses a condition to first test the ‘Net Stake’ is greater than £0, once you have a net stake of some value it then begins triggers and every second stores two values of the current the Net Stake.
The first with a value named ‘profit’ after making an adjustment of minus 80% and a second with a value named ‘loss’ and making an adjustment of minus 110%
So, if you had a bet of £100 matched when this rule triggers it would store values named
profit 100-80% = 20
loss 100-110% = -10

If you then had another bet of £200 matched as soon as this rule triggered again these stored values would update to
profit 300-80% = 60
loss 300-110% = -30

So its continually looking at how much you’ve had matched all the time the servant is running and working out what 20% and 10% of this is for the following green-up rules to use.

The Green up in profit rule then uses a ‘Close trade Profit Condition’ to test if the selections trading profit with greening is greater than a stored value named ‘profit’
Ie, if the latest stored value was ‘profit 300-80% = 60’ then this rule would trigger if your green-up profit was greater than £60 (20% of the £300 of bets so far matched on that selection)

The final rule is identical but tests if the selections trading profit with greening is less than a stored value named ‘loss’
So would trigger if your green-up profit was less than -£30 (10% of the £300 worth of bets so far placed on that selection)

Downloading & Using the Servants

To use this servant just click on the ASC Green Up at Percentage of Stake.Baf attachment links below and this will download them to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

To change the percentage amount just go onto the ‘Stored Value’ tab of the ‘Store Net Stake’ rule and change the values highlighted in the following images
Profit.JPG
Loss.JPG

When entering a new value its important to remember how the calculation is done

So if you wanted to green up at a 40% profit in the stored value area you would enter 60
Ie, your stake (£100) minus (60%) = 40

When editing the loss percentage, you just need to remember to precede the value with a 1 so if the loss is to be 35% you’d enter 135
Ie, your stake (£100) minus (135%) = -35
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ice

Hi Dallas , iv down loaded this but it says it was developed on a different version
of bet angel is there anything i can do to change this, Thanks
Dallas

ice wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:52 am
Hi Dallas , iv down loaded this but it says it was developed on a different version
of bet angel is there anything i can do to change this, Thanks
You'll just need to update to the latest version of Bet Angel which you can download and install from the lnk below
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
ice

Thanks Dallas
kevinc

hi Dallas
ii am using this servant and it seems to be working ok the only drawback i have found once it hits the profit and greens up or loss and reds up it won't let you fire a bet in again why the servant is running
it must be regarding the stop profit or stop lose has been meet is there a way around this so i can fire it in again
Dallas

kevinc wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:26 pm
hi Dallas
ii am using this servant and it seems to be working ok the only drawback i have found once it hits the profit and greens up or loss and reds up it won't let you fire a bet in again why the servant is running
it must be regarding the stop profit or stop lose has been meet is there a way around this so i can fire it in again
Its only really designed to be run the once one each selection.

I guess it could be done but would require further stored values store the P/L each time it greens up
Then use that value to calculate the next green up and rinse and repeat for further use
mendygordy

Hi Dallas.
I want to place a closing trade lay 2 back on inplay horses for a loss the value of my stake to avoid the large liabilities when a trade goes wrong. So far I am doing it manually but I am not sure of my discipline when facing even a small loss such as this.
Is this servant the best way of doing this? I am already offsetting with greening on global settings for the profit side.
Dallas

mendygordy wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:06 pm
Hi Dallas.
I want to place a closing trade lay 2 back on inplay horses for a loss the value of my stake to avoid the large liabilities when a trade goes wrong. So far I am doing it manually but I am not sure of my discipline when facing even a small loss such as this.
Is this servant the best way of doing this? I am already offsetting with greening on global settings for the profit side.
It's as good as any other in-play betting/greening rule in that you'll always be at the mercy of the volatility and in-play bet delay so you'll never be matched 100% of the time
mendygordy

Thank you Dallas
MIYAGI52

Hi Dallas,

Hope you are well.

Will this work for dutching 2 selections (eg horses) in play?

Is there a reliable automated way of greening up the market for eg. 25% profit when you dutch?

I know I can just add the rule "green all selections" to file with Profit condition > 25%

Thanks,

Miyagi

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”