Defensive Scalping with Scratch & Exit Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

whimsies wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:07 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks for all the work you put in, but struggling with this servant as when the money is taken and moves away the trade is not scratched, Am I missing something?

cheers
The aim of this Servant is to scratch the trade if one side is matched and the money waiting then drops below an amount before the other side is matched (ie, the price hasn't moved), but if it does go against you then it will look to exit the trade rather than scratch.
whimsies

Sorry Dallas meant to says it's no exiting the trade.
Dallas

whimsies wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Sorry Dallas meant to says it's no exiting the trade.
What type of markets are you running it on?
As it was originally made for higher volume markets so one of the four conditions of the exit trade is there are no gaps between the back/lay price

If that's been possible you could take that condition out it won't really effect anything else
If there are no gaps when the price goes against you then the next one to check is the SV condition is being satisfied.
If you have a look at the log you should see if that stored value is being set by the opening bets still (your looking for a stored value named 'backodds' or 'layodds' being present)

Let me know if you can see both of those being satisfied to begin with
whimsies

Hi Dallas,

I was running on the leeds vs Leicester game, I am getting a idea whats going on and causing me the problems and I think it is the gap between prices when all the money is taken. will video the servant tomorrow so I can replay and look. yes both backodds and layoddds had values.

Will keep you updated how I get on

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”