Highlight Key Prices & Rows on Ladder Screen Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This servant is for use any type of market and will allow you to quickly set a ‘Marker’ to highlight a row of your choice on the ladder screen. There is also a second servant at the bottom of this post that will clear then that ‘marker’ from a selection if you no longer need it.

To use the servant simply point your cursor anywhere across the row you want to set the ‘Marker’ on and start the servant.

In the image below you can see I’ve used the servant to set markers and highlight rows on the first two selection, you can of course edit this to highlight the full row or perhaps only single cells, you might also want to use a full border or fill the cell/s with a different colour. Its completely up to you how you want the ‘Marker’ to appear

Servant Marker.jpg

How it Works

The servant couldn’t be simpler, it just uses one ‘Set/Modify Stored Value’ rule, on the Stored Value tab which is configured to store a value (shared) named ‘marker’ on a selection with the ‘servant context price’.
This is what allows you to point your cursor over any row of a selection and when started it will store the value of the odds on that row.

The second servant is identical except on the stored value tab its configured to clear the shared stored value named ‘marker’

Ladder Settings

Once you have downloaded and imported the servants you just need to configure your ladder settings to look up and highlight the stored values from the servant.
To do this click the spanner icon while on the ladder screen and select the ‘Markers’ tab, the important bits are what’s highlighted in the image below, these are what looks up the shared stored value names from the servant.

Servant Marker Settings Ladder.jpg

The remaining options are to configure how you want the ‘Marker’ displayed on your ladder, I’d suggest having a play around here to see what suits your needs best, but if you want to replicate the marker I used in the top image of this post and show top/bottom red lines across the back, lay and odds columns you can copy exactly what you see below. Once you’ve done that just click save if your adding the 'Markers' to an exsisting ladder settings file or if you are creating a new ladder settings file click save AS and give it a name of your choosing.

Downloading & Using the Servants

To use these servant just click on the ASC Set Row Marker and ASC Clear Row Marker.Baf attachment links below and this will download them to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

how would I go about using this servant just to identify a row marker, (without placing any bets) across the market by hovering the mouse cursor over any one cell for that row?, is this possible?, if so how please?, as I hover up & down then the row follows the cursor?
Korattt

don’t worry peeps, not needed now 😉
Dallas

Sorry I meant to come back to this the other day but slipped my mind

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”