Marker on Ladder when the Pressure Builds Up Servant

Share your servants
frederiklindbo

Well then a big thank you to the development team for their briliance and to you for demonstrating it in such an easy and simple way.

I just tried to implement the changes:
1) removed the top rule
2) changed my Applies to Selection: EVERY selection.

When asking guardian to apply the rule to my selected files it does not want to and says:
"the rules file can only be used as an automation servant."

What am I doing wrong here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

frederiklindbo wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:52 am
Well then a big thank you to the development team for their briliance and to you for demonstrating it in such an easy and simple way.

I just tried to implement the changes:
1) removed the top rule
2) changed my Applies to Selection: EVERY selection.

When asking guardian to apply the rule to my selected files it does not want to and says:
"the rules file can only be used as an automation servant."

What am I doing wrong here?
I had a quick look through and couldn't see anything over looked so asked the development team to debug it, and it turns out that when the rule was being made by me I must of edited a back bet rule that used servant context as the stake, and even though this edited to a 'Set/stored value' rule which blanked out the options on the parameter tab it was still being seen by Guardian and therefore bringing up the 'Cant use because it has a servant rule error'

They'll patch this ahead of the new build going on general release shortly

In the mean time I think what you'd need to do is go through each rule one at a time and do the following;

Change the rule type to 'place a back bet'
Go on to the parameters tab and where the stake option is 'servant context' change that to a fixed amount and enter anything, then click apply then save
Then go back to the general tab and change the rule back to a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' (or set signal for the ones with the ------- name)
all reference to servant context being used should then be gone

Then move on to the next rule and go through each one and that should do it

So the development team would like to return the thanks to you as you've just helped highlight something that will have been there sometime unnoticed.
Tuco

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:16 pm
TIP

To use the Markers on your existing ladder settings simply download the ladder setting file from the previous post and import it into your Bet Angel, then open your ladder settings editor and go on to the ‘Marker’ tab and copy how all the ‘Markers’ are configured into your existing ladder settings.
...that's what I've just done - I took a quick photo of each of the markers in addition to the colour drop-down and then quickly and easily added them into an existing ladder setting.
liltbrockie

How do I modify this / use this so that I can simply apply the servant to all selections in one go? At the moment it seems I have to manually apply the rule one by one to each selection....
Dallas

liltbrockie wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:57 am
How do I modify this / use this so that I can simply apply the servant to all selections in one go? At the moment it seems I have to manually apply the rule one by one to each selection....

I'd need to go through the rule and check its signals and other conditions to give a definite answer but you could try changing the 'applies' to from Servant Context to 'Every' selection' and that might do it.

If not would take a fair bit of editing.

You'd probably either need to recreate the 10 rules and apply each set of 10 rules to a Betfair row index number
Or you might just be able to change the signals and maybe a few of the conditions, but either way if its not just a case of changing what the rules are applied to there will be a good degree of editing required
lavenham

Hi
I tried to import the Pressure Marker.bls file and it says that this was for an earlier version of BA. How can I modify it please?
Thanks
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:12 am
Hi
I tried to import the Pressure Marker.bls file and it says that this was for an earlier version of BA. How can I modify it please?
Thanks
the .bls file is a ladder settings file so needs importing into your ladder settings as shown in the image next to the download link on the OP
lavenham

Thanks for reply. I missed that I rhink so will try again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”