Back or Lay and Place Markers at the Current Prices of Other Selections Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

The purpose of the servant is to place back and lay bets as normal and display markers on all other selections at the current back or lay prices. The concept being is that you are able to clearly see how the prices have moved since you opened your position.

As you can see in the image, I've just placed a back bet on the 2nd fav, and the Markers have then been placed at the best back prices of all the other selections.
Entry Marker.jpg

There are two servants to download from the bottom of this post (one to place aback bets the other to place lay bets).

Each Servant uses selection and stake context and will place the bet at the current best reverse price, so you just need point your cursor anywhere over the selection and start it - the servant and it will place a bet on that selection using the pre-set stake you currently have selected.

How it Works

The two servant's are identical except one places back bets the other lay bets, the first rule clear all signals and stored values (this is so that if you start the servant more than one even on the same selection it will clear any previous markers etc).

The second rule places the back (or lay bet), it also sets a signal named ‘triggered’ on the selection.

The final rule is applied to ‘Every’ selection and uses a Signal Set condition to test the selection does NOT have a signal named ‘triggered’ set (ie, it will only trigger on the selections that you didn’t bet on).

It then stores the value of the best back (or lay) prices of all those other selections with a stored value named ‘backprice’ (or ‘layprice), these stored values will be looked up by the ‘Markers’ in the ladder settings.

Downloading & Using the Ladder Settings

In addition to the 'Marker's this ladder settings file also display the matchstick charts, any unmatched back/lay bets will appear in a single column.
To use these ladder setting’s click the ‘Entry Marker.bls below to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Entry Marker.bls

Downloading & Using the Servants

To use these servants just click on the ASC Back Bet Entry Marker and Lay Bet Entry Marker.Baf attachment links below and this will download them to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on where to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

if one wanted to display a marker at a particular price (say 2.00) & then display that marker across the runners at that particular level is this possible via a guardian rule, if so how?
Jukebox

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:35 am
if one wanted to display a marker at a particular price (say 2.00) & then display that marker across the runners at that particular level is this possible via a guardian rule, if so how?
If it is simply to be a price (or prices) of your choosing you just need to go to the Ladder settings/Markers and select 'fixed price' and choose the price for the marker. ie you don't need a rule.
Korattt

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:43 am
Korattt wrote:
If it is simply to be a price (or prices) of your choosing you just need to go to the Ladder settings/Markers and select 'fixed price' and choose the price for the marker.
say I wanted to highlight at any particular level but the fav was where I based the level from?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:47 am
Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:43 am
Korattt wrote:
If it is simply to be a price (or prices) of your choosing you just need to go to the Ladder settings/Markers and select 'fixed price' and choose the price for the marker.
say I wanted to highlight at any particular level but the fav was where I based the level from?
Then you'd need to create a shared stored value which works out the value you want shown and then choose it by name in the markers tab.
Korattt

working on it but finding it tricky TBH
Jukebox

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:56 am
with the sv or the marker?
Korattt

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:59 am
Korattt wrote:
sv
Jukebox

Korattt wrote:
Jukebox wrote:
Korattt wrote:
sv
Give a rough outline of whats needed
Korattt

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:00 pm
Korattt wrote:
Jukebox wrote:

sv
Give a rough outline of whats needed
4 ladders across the screen, I'm looking to highlight a particular price on one ladder then display over the other three runners at that same level?
Jukebox

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:03 pm
4 ladders across the screen, I'm looking to highlight a particular price on one ladder then display over the other three runners at that same level?
but how do you want the price that is to be marked calculated?
Korattt

so that when I open up that market said price is there creating a level across including that price?
Jukebox

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:09 pm
so that when I open up that market said price is there creating a level across including that price?
If you put this file in Guardian. Then go to markers and Type in the name of the stored value to be shown (choose a clour etc) the sv name is :
SHOWFAVLTP
Korattt

many thanks Jukey, many thanks, I'll give that a whirl :)
Korattt

:?:

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”