Today / Tomorrows Runner & Their BHB Ratings

nigelk

Create a folder on your c drive and call it BHB Ratings. Press the BHB button and two spreadsheets will be created, one weekly and one monthly.

Data taken from https://www.britishhorseracing.com/regu ... -database/

As the names suggest, they don't have to be updated on a daily basis.

Next, pressing the ABC button will get a list of all todays/tomorrows runners and will be shown with their BHB ratings.

Note. When you update the BHB ratings, you'll have to delete the existing ones first. I don't want to start deleting files on peoples C drives.

http://www.betangel.com/spreadsheets/BHB-Ratings.zip
jumbo

Hi Nigel, this looks really good, but I am getting an error when pressing the button for refresh ABC ?

error at the selection listobject line..

.Range("A2").Select
Selection.ListObject.QueryTable.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False

mike..
nigelk

Hi Jumbo

This will happen if you've deleted any of the columns/rows on any of the "Todays" / "Tomorrows" sheets. Download it agin and everything should work.

I've just downloaded it and everything is ok. Just as an aside, what version of excel (year) are you using?
jumbo

Thanks Nigel, works a treat now.

mike
neilbard

Hi Nigel
This doesn't seem work for me, I am running Excel 2016. When pushing the BHB button it goes to debugger.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many thanks
Neil
MemphisFlash

neilbard wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:59 pm
Hi Nigel
This doesn't seem work for me, I am running Excel 2016. When pushing the BHB button it goes to debugger.

It is looking for the folder. Create a folder on your C drive and call it BHB Ratings.
neilbard

MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:43 pm
neilbard wrote:
Hi Nigel

It is looking for the folder. Create a folder on your C drive and call it BHB Ratings.
Hi
I have created a folder called BHB Ratings on C drive and I get a run time error '76' Path not Found?
neilbard

neilbard wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:43 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:43 pm
neilbard wrote:
Hi Nigel

Hi
I have created a folder called BHB Ratings on C drive and I get a run time error '76' Path not Found?
Hi Memphis & Nigel, I have managed to get it working now, I was just creating a folder in documents and it couldn't find it,
once I created it directly on the C drive it found it. Yep I'm a cretin....

Thanks for the help Memphis...
makkad

All works fine for me, but, how do you get the data for the 'Odds' column?

Cheers

Return to “Horse racing”