Days LTP for Betfair - all runners UK

fractalmodel

Does anyone have a speadsheet that consolidates all the exchange horse prices onto one spreadsheet for the day please?

I would like to compare with calculated prices. Currently use BET365 which have a large margin in and would prefer to download betfair LTP

Thanks
Euler

fractalmodel

Thank you

I think these are historical prices.
I am looking for the current days prices on one spreadsheet as you might get through Guardian
Atho55

You can import the Sporting Life ABC of Runners into Excel via Power Query like this if that`s any use but having BA provide the same detail on one sheet even with Proj SP would be so much better.

Sporting Life ABC of Runners.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

An option would be to add the LTP to a stored value and display via a new list in Guaridan, then use the export option on Guardian.
Atho55

I thought the OP was looking for live odds as you could find in the BA Excel Workbook but all rolled into 1 Excel sheet rather than 1 Excel sheet per race. A BA version of the ABC of runners with live odds.
fractalmodel

Hi

I have the SL export file but require the betfair prices without the overround

The BA version of ABC with prices is correct. Is that possible on one sheet?
ShaunWhite

fractalmodel wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:33 pm
but require the betfair prices without the overround
Betfair prices have an overround that's determined by the participants. If you want Betfair prices to compare with bookie prices then you'll need the current back price not the LTP which might have been a lay, or a bet at a price that's no longer available or placed a while ago.
fractalmodel

All prices can have an overound but betfair once the market is mature has the least level

My main issue is collecting all the prices on one sheet.
This can be done through other software but I would prefer to use BA and have anything through the one platform
ShaunWhite

If you can get the prices into Excel in any form anywhere then you can get them on one sheet. Are you familiar with VBA?
fractalmodel

Not to programme it ...No

Im surprised this hasnt apppeared in any of the example spreadsheets as it is much easier to manipulate than 30 odds sheets or more

Thanks
ShaunWhite

fractalmodel wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:38 pm
Not to programme it ...No

Im surprised this hasnt apppeared in any of the example spreadsheets as it is much easier to manipulate than 30 odds sheets or more

Thanks
It could be because people either focus on one race at a time, or if they want to look at 30 simultaneously then they'll use automation to do the heavy lifting.

Could you set up a summary worksheet use references the individual race worksheets?
Atho55

You need a worksheet open and connected to BA for every race. What the OP is looking for is all these sheets combined by BA so just 1 worksheet needs to be open.
ShaunWhite

Atho55 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:59 pm
You need a worksheet open and connected to BA for every race. What the OP is looking for is all these sheets combined by BA so just 1 worksheet needs to be open.
I think we're agreeing here but in other words, BA can write to multiple worksheets within the same workbook at the same time, one per race. Guardian can set that up semi-automatically rather than setting up 30 everyday....and then you create a seperate dashboard sheet that references them?
Atho55

You have it all wrong. BA collates ALL the info into 1 worksheet just like the SL ABC only the BA sheet has live ish Exchange odds and not bookie odds. This is the dashboard.

Return to “Horse racing”