Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Morbius

Chatting about crap with you lot and I'm forgetting the huge Luton vs Rotherham game about to start. A win for Rotherham and its tough for Sheff Wed to survive irrespective of their result with Derby.... Come on the Millers :D
Trader Pat

Morbius wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:01 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:17 pm
Get over yourselves...

I made Mansfield European champions!
I've been to Field Mill. My local butchers holds more people than that ground so how did you manage that budget wise with a 9k capacity crowd... That sounds as bent as Eurovision.... :D

Pretty simple really... it only took 26 seasons! :lol:
Trader Pat

Kai wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 pm
Morbius wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:17 pm
Get over yourselves...

I made Mansfield European champions!
I've been to Field Mill. My local butchers holds more people than that ground so how did you manage that budget wise with a 9k capacity crowd... That sounds as bent as Eurovision.... :D
He either abused the load and save feature....

Maybe a little :D
Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:21 pm
Kai wrote:
Morbius wrote:

OK I have to come clean as well then, I just download the very best strategy off the internet and steamroll everyone :oops:

Damn shame you can't do the same with trading :mrgreen:
wearthefoxhat

Morbius wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:52 pm
Ralf would be a fair long-term pick. (If not for Spurs, for some other team in the Premier)

Ralf.png

Pic.png

PERFECT.... how perfect sounding does this guy sound for spurs. You can see the headlines now next January "Spurs sack Rangnick after just four months in charge"
:lol:

Quick, 6/1 still available.... ;)

SpursOdds.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morbius

Kai wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:26 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:21 pm
Kai wrote:

OK I have to come clean as well then, I just download the very best strategy off the internet and steamroll everyone :oops:

Damn shame you can't do the same with trading :mrgreen:

You should have kept that quiet.... The fakers from the oasis thread will be all over this :D
greenmark

Morbius wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:11 pm
Chatting about crap with you lot and I'm forgetting the huge Luton vs Rotherham game about to start. A win for Rotherham and its tough for Sheff Wed to survive irrespective of their result with Derby.... Come on the Millers :D
I have Owls and Blades in my social circle. I don't want to see Sheff U and Sheff W relegated. Sadly, its happened.
Morbius

greenmark wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:37 pm
Morbius wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:11 pm
I have Owls and Blades in my social circle. I don't want to see Sheff U and Sheff W relegated. Sadly, its happened.

They're not down yet but if Rotherham win this game it will be tough. When they had the 12pt deduction halved and Pulis took over I didn't think it would come to this
Trader Pat

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Quick, 6/1 still available.... ;)

SpursOdds.png

Not sure if they could get him but on that list Gasperini; he's worked wonders with Atalanta and they're on course for a 3rd season in a row in the Champions League. Incredible when you look at the size of the clubs they're up against plus they're one of the best teams in Europe to watch.

Lopetegui wouldn't be a bad choice either, very good coach who was stupidly fired by the Spanish FA.

Failing those two get Alan Pardew back from Bulgaria! :D
Archangel

Looks like Man City have triumphed in the battle of the oil wells....
Euler

An all English final would be great for liquidity.
Trader Pat

Probably the best chance to stop City going all the way too

C'mon Chelski!
Trader Pat

Americans have swiftly moved on from the actual match to demanding Jim Beglin be tarred and feathered for uttering the words 'Latino temperament'
Morbius

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:11 pm
Probably the best chance to stop City going all the way too

C'mon Chelski!

I would never back against Real in this competition, the CL is in the very DNA of the club. I fancy Real to score at some stage so Chelsea will have to. I thought Real were value at 4s for the entire thing before the first leg, they could end up being La Liga champions and AM and Barce play each other with RM having to play a tough game vs Sevilla. Real have pulled their form around in the way that City and Chelsea have since the start of the season. Be an interesting tie tonight because even if Chelsea score first its still on a knife edge.
Trader Pat

I'm really torn to be honest, not sure who to root for!

I think Chelsea are a better team than Real at the moment but I think Real would have a better chance of beating City in the final. I keep changing my mind!!! :D

I know City easily beat Real over 2 legs last season but a final is a different ballgame and Real aren't going to get stage fright like maybe Chelsea would.

From a Liverpool fans pov though I have to cheer on Chelsea! If Chelsea do win the game between City & Chelsea on Saturday will be interesting watch. A City win would give them the title but how would both sides approach the game knowing they have a Champions League final in a few weeks?!

Return to “Football trading”