Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:38 pm
Kai wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:24 pm
Fine, I hate United and I think SAF is the incarnation of the devil himself, ya happy now Pat? :lol:
That's more like it :D
I may have told this story before but years ago when I played Football Manager as Liverpool the club became so powerful and rich that many United players wanted to join. So I bought out THEIR WHOLE SQUAD except Rooney who didn't want to join since he had Liverpool maxed out as a disliked club, and I let them rot in my reserves until I could sell them off.

Obviously, United tried replacing all of their players in the transfer market but I BLOCKED all of their transfers by outbidding them and then pulling out of deals in the last minute, so they ended up getting NO players in and had to play with kids only. They got relegated and were convincingly the worst team in the league.

I kinda broke the game, it was fun AF :lol:
Trader Pat

Kai wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:49 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:38 pm
Kai wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:24 pm
Fine, I hate United and I think SAF is the incarnation of the devil himself, ya happy now Pat? :lol:
That's more like it :D
I may have told this story before but years ago when I played Football Manager as Liverpool the club became so powerful and rich that many United players wanted to join. So I bought out THEIR WHOLE SQUAD except Rooney who didn't want to join since he had Liverpool maxed out as a disliked club, and I let them rot in my reserves until I could sell them off.

Obviously, United tried replacing all of their players in the transfer market but I BLOCKED all of their transfers by outbidding them and then pulling out of deals in the last minute, so they ended up getting NO players in and had to play with kids only. They got relegated and were convincingly the worst team in the league.

I kinda broke the game, it was fun AF :lol:
That's just cruel! But I like the way you think :D
Derek27

Man U v Arsenal, 59 seconds behind on Prime.
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:18 pm
Hardly Prime is it?
I saw the odds change before the Man U goal.
TBF I couldn't tell you the delay on Sky but I usually make my decisions within that delay. From what I was watching I didn't see that Utd goal coming even when the odds changed.

Edit: But I would say Utd players look like they know what's coming with Rangnick and are trying to impress him. But you don''t go from loafing to gegepressen in a few weeks.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:19 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Hardly Prime is it?
TBF I couldn't tell you the delay on Sky but I usually make my decisions within that delay. From what I was watching I didn't see that Utd goal coming even when the odds changed.
I was wondering why the odds didn't change much but had to wait a minute to realise it was questionable whether the goal would stand. Goalkeeper injured by his own teammate and on the floor as the ball flew in. Bizarrely, footballers who claim every throw-in/corner belongs to them looked as if they weren't expecting the goal to stand.

Prime is flipping useless - not even fit to be called "live", it's highlights. Or as David Colman would say, it's recorded live, err, as it happened. :lol:
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:29 pm
greenmark wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Hardly Prime is it?
I was wondering why the odds didn't change much but had to wait a minute to realise it was questionable whether the goal would stand. Goalkeeper injured by his own teammate and on the floor as the ball flew in. Bizarrely, footballers who claim every throw-in/corner belongs to them looked as if they weren't expecting the goal to stand.

Prime is flipping useless - not even fit to be called "live", it's highlights. Or as David Colman would say, it's recorded live, err, as it happened. :lol:
I meant the Man U goal before half time. Ball nestled safely (from Arsenal's point of view) in Man U's half. Man U odds suddenly plummet. And as you say a long time (in our terms) later Prime show the Man U goal.

But yes 'live' for me breaks the trade descriptions act.

It's now 3-2 and I can't dip in to this. Enjoyable as a spectacle and I imagine Rangnick is blessing himself for going for 6 months manager and 2 yr consultancy.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:50 pm
Derek27 wrote:
greenmark wrote:

Hardly Prime is it?

I meant the Man U goal before half time. Ball nestled safely (from Arsenal's point of view) in Man U's half. Man U odds suddenly plummet. And as you say a long time (in our terms) later Prime show the Man U goal.

It's now 3-2 and I can't dip in to this. Enjoyable as a spectacle and I imagine Rangnick is blessing himself for going for 6 months manager and 2 yr consultancy.
I haven't seen the second goal yet, that will probably be broadcast at 11 O'Clock!

I dropped out of the Man U game after the first goal and am now happily trading Brazil, with a predictable 0-0 scoreline at half-time. :D
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:03 pm
greenmark wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:50 pm
Derek27 wrote:

I haven't seen the second goal yet, that will probably be broadcast at 11 O'Clock!

I dropped out of the Man U game after the first goal and am now happily trading Brazil, with a predictable 0-0 scoreline at half-time. :D
Boa sorte!
Derek27

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:03 pm
It's been one of those days. No score at half-time predictable, 4 flipping second-half goals within 10 minutes odd not so predictable and wiped out a juicy free bet on the under 2.5 markets. :lol:
Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Very noisy o/u market at Fulham.
Trader Pat

Never a pen for me, Wilson instigates the contact

Got to get these commentators a bigger monitor in the stands
Derek27

Poor old Steve Cook's face is getting a battering. :lol:
Derek27

flipping Sky channel is gone again. :x
Derek27

Sky came back just in time for the second half. That was a naughty trick Bournemouth pulled off. :shock:
Derek27

I was watching the booby calendar when Fulham scored. :lol:

Return to “Football trading”