In play Betting Diary Challenge 2022

On_The_Edge

Maybe I’ll indeed only post a daily / weekly summary of my bets here from now on. I’ll see. Some people clearly are displeased with me giving live updates. And this discussion has gone way off track.
Derek27

On_The_Edge wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:35 am
Maybe I’ll indeed only post a daily / weekly summary of my bets here from now on. I’ll see. Some people clearly are displeased with me giving live updates. And this discussion has gone way off track.
Nobody is displeased with you. Nobody is forced to read your thread or follow your progress if they don't want to. We were just asking what's the point in documenting your progress. Most people starting challenges spark discussion. The odd bet, like your Man City bet raised a question but a large volume of bets, especially being posted after the event has no meaning.
Anbell

On_The_Edge wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:35 am
Maybe I’ll indeed only post a daily / weekly summary of my bets here from now on. I’ll see.
Dont even.
bennyboy351

footysystems wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:55 pm
On_The_Edge wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:40 pm
Kai: thanks about the software. What’s trading price action? Do you mean simply following the trend?

Finished trading for the day. Nice profitable opportunities this evening at Marseille, Inter, Porto, Real Madrid. Nice profit for the day overall, without any software in sight, and only max 5-10 min of match watching overall.
I made a huge profit today without using any money, no match watching, and no posting ;)
Funny you should say that Dallas so did I went to work and worked a 12 hour shift :lol:
Ah but you paid 'commission' on your earnings in the way of income tax..... :D
footysystems

bennyboy351 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:45 am
footysystems wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:55 pm

I made a huge profit today without using any money, no match watching, and no posting ;)
Funny you should say that Dallas so did I went to work and worked a 12 hour shift :lol:
Ah but you paid 'commission' on your earnings in the way of income tax..... :D
Yes your right Benny slipped my mind and NI
On_The_Edge

Good results today.

Backed Milan at 2.22 in Half Time Market (Won)
Backed Napoli at 1.94 in Full Time market (won).

Turnaround by Spezia in second half. Milan were as low as 1.14 before the spezia equaliser. Somewhat unexpected but not that surprising considering they nearly held Milan at the reverse fixture a few months ago, won at Napoli, drew with Sassuolo...One of the reasons why I felt that Milan odds at 1.33 were a bit too low.
On_The_Edge

Oh wow my thread was moved to a new section
Derek27

On_The_Edge wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:44 pm
Oh wow my thread was moved to a new section
I scrolled to the top wondering if there's a new garbage section but it's betting strategies.

I thought you said you're going to just post summaries?
Trader Pat

On_The_Edge wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:41 pm
Good results today.

Turnaround by Spezia in second half. Milan were as low as 1.14 before the spezia equaliser. Somewhat unexpected but not that surprising considering they nearly held Milan at the reverse fixture a few months ago, won at Napoli, drew with Sassuolo...One of the reasons why I felt that Milan odds at 1.33 were a bit too low.
You're leaving yourself wide open to ridicule and criticism by breaking the number 1 rule of any gambling related forum... you're aftertiming.

If you don't have time to post your trades/bets beforehand then you should post a screengrab of your account P&L. If you do neither then you can't complain about any negativity that will come your way.
On_The_Edge

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:09 pm
On_The_Edge wrote:
Good results today.

You're leaving yourself wide open to ridicule and criticism by breaking the number 1 rule of any gambling related forum... you're aftertiming.

If you don't have time to post your trades/bets beforehand then you should post a screengrab of your account P&L. If you do neither then you can't complain about any negativity that will come your way.
Ok. Last night I actually took a screenshot of trades from last evening, to silence all the haters and doubters as to my honesty. But I couldn’t be bothered to post it.

I’ll do so in a moment.
On_The_Edge

Done.
9C3E2D10-79E4-4AD0-807F-D0A5E689A496.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

On_The_Edge wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:14 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:09 pm
On_The_Edge wrote:
Good results today.

Ok. Last night I actually took a screenshot of trades from last evening, to silence all the haters and doubters as to my honesty. But I couldn’t be bothered to post it.

I’ll do so in a moment.
I've just cooked a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, but I couldn't be bothered to eat it!
Trader Pat

On_The_Edge wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:14 pm

I’ll do so in a moment.
By the very nature of how you've posted so far there are going to be a lot of doubters in a place like this but only because a lot of chancers have come and gone through the forum, I don't think there are any haters though.

A thread like this may be of use to some newbies but you need to post proof of all of your trades and your P&L so those who are interested can follow along.

You're not the first gunslinger to stroll into the bar and you won't be the last.
On_The_Edge

Another shot for today. Only 2 trades today , the ones I stayed above. Not going to do anymore shots just to convince haters that I’m not lying.
9E6364D5-8D8C-4874-84EC-23E8546F2DA4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

On_The_Edge wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:19 pm
Done.9C3E2D10-79E4-4AD0-807F-D0A5E689A496.png
Why don't you just download your market data and upload it, save yourself all the bother of constantly updating? Or do you just want to focus on your wins and less on your losses?

It's perfectly okay for recreational gamblers to brag about their wins and forget their losses - you don't expect a lottery ticket buyer to say he's lost £2 because his numbers didn't come up. But if you want to be taken seriously as a punter you need to stop that.

Nobody's asked you to post your diary here, so if you're going to do it, do it properly and have your running P/L.

Return to “Sports betting strategies”