Qatar 🇶🇦 World 🌍 Cup 2022

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

No idea why England farted about so much. You need to force errors to exploit them, you can’t pass a team to defeat in your own half.
Euler

Bellingham is playing brilliantly at the moment.
wearthefoxhat

Okay-ish first half, will take it.

HTEve.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Archangel wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:45 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:43 pm
I can see them getting one or two more.
Are you slamming the overs
I usually start on the unders and swing my profit over to the overs but Kane scored while I had an open position, the selfish git. ;)
Derek27

The Senegalians are still dancing while 3 goals down.

Edit: mind you, they're not looking too happy. :lol:
wearthefoxhat

Comfortable in the end, nice break until Saturday.

FTEve.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archangel

No market up yet for England France
Euler

Lots of good performances tonight.

Now to start planning for next Saturday!
Derek27

Sterling flew home after armed robbers raided his family home. He may be flying back to Qatar to join the team.
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:11 pm
Sterling flew home after armed robbers raided his family home. He may be flying back to Qatar to join the team.
Can someone stop him? Surely our imigration system can prevent that.
What the hell could he have done by flying home?
He's a flipping millionaire! Pay someone!! Good grief!!
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:22 pm
Derek27 wrote:
His family were threatened by armed robbers, frightened and distressed. They may be injured for all we know. I presume he wanted to go home to check that they were okay and safe.
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:29 pm
greenmark wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
His family were threatened by armed robbers, frightened and distressed. They may be injured for all we know. I presume he wanted to go home to check that they were okay and safe.
Sorry mate, that's nonsense. He's hours away and can do nothing. His best option was to be on the phone, launch his predigious wealth to protect those he loves.
Flying home for me suggests "i don't like the team selections, so you can all F*** off".
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:54 pm
Derek27 wrote:
greenmark wrote:

Sorry mate, that's nonsense. He's hours away and can do nothing. His best option was to be on the phone, launch his predigious wealth to protect those he loves.
Flying home for me suggests "i don't like the team selections, so you can all F*** off".
His wife might have had a miscarriage, an elderly relative could be in hospital, we don't know the situation. Did somebody get beaten up? Facing an armed robbery can't be much fun and he won't be much use on the football pitch if he's worried about their welfare.
Derek27

Betfair settle bets on teams knocked out in the winner's market but it's a cumulative total that gets moved from day-to-day each time another bet's settled. Don't even know if they include it for premium charge calculations or wait until the event's over!
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:27 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:54 pm
Derek27 wrote:

His wife might have had a miscarriage, an elderly relative could be in hospital, we don't know the situation. Did somebody get beaten up? Facing an armed robbery can't be much fun and he won't be much use on the football pitch if he's worried about their welfare.
That's all supposition unless you have inside info. From the outside, he was deselected, got the the hump and left the camp. I suspect if any of those lines where true they would be splattered all over the media. I hope they aren't true. But he now has to come up with something compelling for leaving.

Return to “Football trading”