Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:36 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:17 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:10 pm

It's incompetence and poor training. I once started a new job and my boss told me, the first thing you need to learn when you work here is that outside of these four walls, everyone's an arsehole. :)
Wow. That would have freaked me out. "Everyone". Depressing stuff.
It was a bit tongue in cheek, but surely if a few of us were working in a Betfair CS office we'd be saying the same thing.

As Charlton Heston alluded to in Planet of the Apes, if that's the best they've got, a year from now we'll be running the company. :D
I worked in IT and the joke was if only the customers wouldn't use the software everything would be fine. That's obviously stupid but does feed into the narrative that IT management ripped (rip) off employees and customers while they rode the gravy train.
Derek27

MLS has always been called US Major League Soccer on the API. Don't know why they have to change it to Football on the website. It might please Kai but it's flipping annoying when you're preparing your filters/coupons. :x
Michael5482

VAR is even worse in Serie A Sassuolo v Spezia last night and now Udinese v AC Milan both nonsense handball penalty's. Milan missed the 1st then re-taken for encroachment, scored the 2nd, Udinese manager on the pitch and sent off. Carnage :lol:

AC Milan out of jail there awful, how did Spurs loose them :shock:
Michael5482

Michael5482 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:35 pm
VAR is even worse in Serie A Sassuolo v Spezia last night and now Udinese v AC Milan both nonsense handball penalty's. Milan missed the 1st then re-taken for encroachment, scored the 2nd, Udinese manager on the pitch and sent off. Carnage :lol:

AC Milan out of jail there awful, how did Spurs loose them :shock:
Justice done Udinese go straight up the either end and score. Got to love football
Derek27

Punch-up after 7 minutes. That's about average for the Chileans. :lol:
weemac

Antonio holding nothing back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6rLyCtUbhE
greenmark

weemac wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:37 pm

Thats quite an impassioned tirade.
Ordinarily I would rate that as a bid to get sacked.
The impact on the players remains to be seen.
Kane's muted goal celebration and the previously all-smiling but now subdued Son might suggest they're not happy with something. Is it with Conte or with some of their team-mates.
It's a shame cos they've some really good players capable of playing great footy.
weemac

Union Berlin demonstrating the latest in scoreboard technology.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

greenmark wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:34 am
weemac wrote:

Kane's muted goal celebration and the previously all-smiling but now subdued Son might suggest they're not happy with something. Is it with Conte or with some of their team-mates.
It's a shame cos they've some really good players capable of playing great footy.
Conte deal ends in the summer with 3 offers already been table by Italian clubs plus rumour is Kane is going in the summer too. Could be a clear out as something is obviously wrong somewhere.
greenmark

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:21 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:34 am
weemac wrote:

Conte deal ends in the summer with 3 offers already been table by Italian clubs plus rumour is Kane is going in the summer too. Could be a clear out as something is obviously wrong somewhere.
If Kane genuinely cares more about trophies than Spurs then, yes he's gone. There is no time left for him, but I think he's still got 2, maybe several seasons in him. He definitely not the one hit wonder he was accused of being early on. He's top class.
Michael5482

You won't see a more crazy 5 mins of football then that for as long as you live :lol:
Derek27

Onana's a right nana. :)
Derek27

I've just laid under 1.5 at 4 and backed it into the 5s. I'm pretty sure if the goal was VARred the lay would have been voided for a nothing to lose trade :)
Euler

Roy Hodgson back in charge of Palace!
wearthefoxhat

Euler wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:33 am
Roy Hodgson back in charge of Palace!
Doesn't augur well for Palace.

CPalace.png

The Nervous Nine.

NervousNine.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”