Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Post Reply
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16724
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:13 pm
Kai wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:55 pm
At least there's some good news in football, Charlie Adam has retired today
Newcastle might still put a bid in for him..
Or Fray Bentos?
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16724
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Ukraine lucky not to be down to 10 men.
mrblue
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:38 am

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:02 pm
It's all fun and games in Brazil. Looks like one player was subbed on and red carded 2 mins later :D


Capture.JPG
Interesting screenshot, is that Betangel?
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16724
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

I'm happily trading a Colombian OU market while the MO traders in the same marnet must be swearing and cursing the suspend monkey. :lol:
sniffer66
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:37 am

mrblue wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:45 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:02 pm
It's all fun and games in Brazil. Looks like one player was subbed on and red carded 2 mins later :D


Capture.JPG
Interesting screenshot, is that Betangel?
It's another product, whose name I won't post on here, that I use for straight betting, not trading.
Nowhere near BA's level of complexity for trading and automation but has some nice detail
greenmark
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Just watched Belguim v Wales on S4C. I now understand where a big part of my merseyside accent comes from.
User avatar
RiderJake
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:36 pm

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:43 am
mrblue wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:45 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:02 pm
It's all fun and games in Brazil. Looks like one player was subbed on and red carded 2 mins later :D


Capture.JPG
Interesting screenshot, is that Betangel?
It's another product, whose name I won't post on here, that I use for straight betting, not trading.
Nowhere near BA's level of complexity for trading and automation but has some nice detail
What is the product? If you don't want to advertise in this thread, would you mind telling me in a PM?
greenmark
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Okay. I'm emotional so this may be OTT.
Maguire, Dier and Walker are a waste of space. Maquire kept punting the ball down the left wing into a complete cul-de-sac.
Dier screwed the off-side trap for the goal. But overall that back three are risible.
I feel for Saka. Left back? Really? Poor kid.

Southgate said he'd learned from the "internal compromises" he'd made in the previous games.
Well, not selecting that back 3 would have been a start.
Really do feel for Saka though.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16724
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Two goals in Colombia but Bumfair, for a change, leave all o/u markets open! Suspend monkey asleep.

...He's woken up and now suspended everything.
User avatar
Dublin_Flyer
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 am

Not a huge amount for England fans to feel positive about after tonights game. Southgate seems unsure of his best squad, or formation, or starting 11 so close to the WC.

The dead-rubber Germany game next could be a chance to go balls to the wall and give the fringe players the chance to impress against a usually formidable team and see who shines or who's the rabbit in the headlights. Same could be said for Germany though, there may be many rabbits looking at the headlights in that game!
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 19584
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Location: Working From Home

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:29 pm
Not a huge amount for England fans to feel positive about after tonights game. Southgate seems unsure of his best squad, or formation, or starting 11 so close to the WC.

The dead-rubber Germany game next could be a chance to go balls to the wall and give the fringe players the chance to impress against a usually formidable team and see who shines or who's the rabbit in the headlights. Same could be said for Germany though, there may be many rabbits looking at the headlights in that game!
I never saw tonight match (and glad after looking at the result) but agree about giving some of the fringe players a chance against Germany - could make for a interesting match if we do end up with rabbits staring at rabbits :)
greenmark
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Just watching Liverpool v Everton at Anfield , women's football. Who'd have thunk it.
I have to own up, I didnt think the women's game could fill a stadium to make it viable.
It can only get more popular.
User avatar
wearthefoxhat
Posts: 2794
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 am

greenmark wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:55 pm
Just watching Liverpool v Everton at Anfield , women's football. Who'd have thunk it.
I have to own up, I didnt think the women's game could fill a stadium to make it viable.
It can only get more popular.

Just over 100 years ago, womens football was very popular. As it peaked, it got banned because it was deemed unsuitable for women. The ban got lifted 50 years later in 1971.

crowd.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16724
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:41 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:55 pm
Just watching Liverpool v Everton at Anfield , women's football. Who'd have thunk it.
I have to own up, I didnt think the women's game could fill a stadium to make it viable.
It can only get more popular.

Just over 100 years ago, womens football was very popular. As it peaked, it got banned because it was deemed unsuitable for women. The ban got lifted 50 years later in 1971.


crowd.png
It was banned because 53,000 perverts turned up to watch them. ;)
User avatar
Kai
Posts: 4387
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Location: Hogwarts, UK

I'm not worried about England, I have full faith in them to score a non-penalty goal in this year's Nations League before San Marino does 👍
Post Reply

Return to “Football trading”