Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

England still third favs for the World Cup. You have to be mad to take those odds!
Euler

Football, bloody hell.
greenmark

Why do i care so much that Harry scores?

Oh what a screamer of a pen!!!!!
greenmark

Replace that defence and England would have romped it. I hate this concept of sticking with "Senior" players.
Stuff 'em. They're very well paid. Pick an England team on merit.
RoyJay

That looked liked a fair match last night.

Over 5.5 goals backers who fell asleep at half time woke up to an unlikely but pleasant surprise this morning!
sniffer66

I'd rather go into a major tournament having performed like crap for a few matches. Hopefully will prevent the media going completely over the top (as usual)and hyping them beyond any reasonable expectation.
wearthefoxhat

Next 8 games.

Premschedule.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

It's the stupid team name cup final tonight.

Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Don't know where these capital letters come from, it's not in the navigational menu.

Capture.GIF
Kai

This Liverpool crisis may not be a fun watch for a fan, but as a trader I can't really complain much lmao, feels like I've done nothing but lay them everywhere since end of last season

Struggling favs in general can open up some excellent opportunities, markets often have a hard time pricing them, plus with Liverpool there's usually some potential in chasing Anfield comebacks and stuff
Euler

The interesting thing about this is that it seems to always take time for the market to catch up to the situation.

If you lose confidence in sport, it can be fatal. I've always felt the main role of a manager is to inspire confidence.
Derek27

When you're really enjoying trading a match and the market inexplicably suspends for a few minutes, it's just like sitting in a restaurant enjoying a meal and the waiter comes along and takes away your food for 3 minutes for no reason!

They really need to organise a proper training day for suspend monkeys.
Kai

Reviewed some of the highlights and Trent has definitely hit rock bottom again in the last match, in terms of confidence, should be nowhere near the England squad.

Liverpool's lows should not be underestimated again, they've shown they can go from one extreme to the other when they lose all confidence. Would take top 4 spot right now if offered.

Btw another thing I like with trading Liverpool is that the usual hit of dopamine that we all get from good trades (despite our claims that good trading is supposed to be boring, lul) gets increased tenfold when they make a comeback or something, can't really think of a more fun and engaging way to trade football :)

Yeah, you can get biased on occasion when you get too invested emotionally but the fact that you see every challenge that every player makes etc is exactly what gives you the edge over the cold market that only cares about long term stats and maths. City is another team I feel is good to specialize overall, the stronger they are the better.
Derek27

Goal in 20-25 seconds in the Danish Superliga.
Kai

Stevie G is looking forward to the Liverpool-Rangers match tomorrow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daw_XLQHbdM

Return to “Football trading”