Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kai

Morbius wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:02 am
Kai wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:50 pm
Been a shit day overall with this nonsense, hope it doesn't escalate further. Such a great key match postponed 😒 The market ruined too ffs...
But it presented you with a great opportunity to switch across to Selby vs Murphy and backing Selby when he was behind 😉
Maybe, but I don't know anything about darts!!
Dublin_Flyer

Kai wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:20 am
Morbius wrote:
Kai wrote:
Been a shit day overall with this nonsense, hope it doesn't escalate further. Such a great key match postponed 😒 The market ruined too ffs...
But it presented you with a great opportunity to switch across to Selby vs Murphy and backing Selby when he was behind 😉
It's easy Kai, each guy gets 4 downs to throw his darts in 15 seconds. If he does then it's a touchdown, and if he doesn't then it's a break of serve. So then the other guy has 6 balls to throw at the other guys darts and try get a strike out. If he gets a strike out then it goes to VAR.
Seems pretty easy to understand to me :?
wearthefoxhat

Another reason the ESL was dead in the water?

ronaldo.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morbius

Kai wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:20 am
Morbius wrote:
Kai wrote:
That explains it then
Dallas

In light of yesterdays drama the Premier league and Football clubs other sporting bodies, couldn't of timed there social media boycott and worse for this weekend
greenmark

west brom v wolves. Tricky. Wolves are safe. Back in the day, this would be a tempestuous fixture. The market seems to believe Wolves have their flip-flops on and won't try to stick it to a local rival. The irony of that being it probably makes no difference to WBA's fate. A shame - but they are the boing-boings. It's always next year.
Kai

Dallas wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:40 am
In light of yesterdays drama the Premier league and Football clubs other sporting bodies, couldn't of timed there social media boycott and worse for this weekend
I was beyond annoyed, my Twitter feed empty all day. Maybe some silver lining there, if postponing the match could help Liverpool.
Morbius

greenmark wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:55 pm
west brom v wolves. Tricky. Wolves are safe. Back in the day, this would be a tempestuous fixture. The market seems to believe Wolves have their flip-flops on and won't try to stick it to a local rival. The irony of that being it probably makes no difference to WBA's fate. A shame - but they are the boing-boings. It's always next year.

It was a good candidate for the under 2.5 and derivatives. Even if WBA went ahead they would likely protect it
Morbius

Torino vs Parma game looks interesting
greenmark

Morbius wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:33 pm
greenmark wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:55 pm

It was a good candidate for the under 2.5 and derivatives. Even if WBA went ahead they would likely protect it
The Wolves goal was like dropping a coin into your turnup. Not surprised WBA scored. But it makes no difference, sadly. They're gone. And for the record I like WBA. Having lived in Brum, WBA fans were realistic and romantic about the club's chances. Football, through and through.
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:09 pm
The Wolves goal was like dropping a coin into your turnup. Not surprised WBA scored. But it makes no difference, sadly. They're gone. And for the record I like WBA. Having lived in Brum, WBA fans were realistic and romantic about the club's chances. Football, through and through.
Think I'd rather be a WBA fan than say a Crystal Palace fan, at least its interesting. You may have to suffer the occasional relegation but at least you have the occasional promotion to enjoy.

Being a Palace fan would be a bit like being in a relationship where you don't argue. Being a WBA fan you may be in a stormy relationship but at least you have the make up sex to look forward to!
Trader Pat

Mourinho is the new manager of Roma!

Didn't see that one coming. I think Mourinho is best suited to Italian football, reckon he could do well with Roma next season.
Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:16 pm
Mourinho is the new manager of Roma!

Didn't see that one coming. I think Mourinho is best suited to Italian football, reckon he could do well with Roma next season.
He was flirting with all of their clubs days ago. Roma seem like the Italian version of Spurs, haters would say it looks like a bit of a downtrend :)

Makes sense, it's the last place where he has some credibility left :lol: Practically burned all the bridges elsewhere.

If he does well he can get another shot at a top Italian club. If not, after Roma he can always go back to Porto I believe, and maybe take over Portugal.
Trader Pat

Shouldn't be too much pressure on him at Roma, Top 4 would be progress, and his style of play won't be criticised.
jamesg46

He must of made more money from getting the sack over the past few years than a manager who has done well like Klopp or Pep. Cunning bugger.

Just an assumption... maybe early retirement is in his plans. The game seems to make him miserable so why not milk the cash cow for what it's worth and then sit back and laugh at the stupidity of those clubs hiring/firing him.

Return to “Football trading”