Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Morbius

Just been active on the Burnley vs Leeds game.

We will probably never see a season like this again. The home win percentage is down a staggering 10% on what it usually is just highlighting how important home crowds are for motivational drivers that affect prices.

This was well known back in the 80s when one or two chairmen were paying for supporters to attend away matches. Be sorry to see this season end
Trader Pat

Inter available at 3.40 away to Juve :shock: Ridiculous odds.

Market seemed to think Conte was going to go easy on his old club but even after naming a full strength line up the odds have barely moved.

Forza Inter!
Morbius

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Market seemed to think Conte was going to go easy on his old club but even after naming a full strength line up the odds have barely moved.

Forza Inter!

That's off but not by much Pat. I had them circa 9/4. Juve are playing for a CL place and lines have to be adjusted if a team has already secured the league. Mentally they are on a comedown. Pirlo has gone and the players wanted him out so you would expect a bounce. Look at Newcastle 3 City 4 last night. Would that result have happened several weeks ago. I left the Inter price alone as a value bet because the margin was too thin. But still tradable in play
Dublin_Flyer

Good to see some real life crowd noise in Wembley instead of the canned, off by 1/2 second crap that we've had to put up with for what seems like ever.
Trader Pat

Morbius wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:07 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Forza Inter!

That's off but not by much Pat. I had them circa 9/4. Juve are playing for a CL place and lines have to be adjusted if a team has already secured the league. Mentally they are on a comedown. Pirlo has gone and the players wanted him out so you would expect a bounce. Look at Newcastle 3 City 4 last night. Would that result have happened several weeks ago. I left the Inter price alone as a value bet because the margin was too thin. But still tradable in play
Normally I'd agree with that logic but there's a couple of caveats to this game. I'd have them both around 2.62, Conte hasn't let them let up yet and the chance to effectively dump Juve and Ronaldo into the Europa League next season should have them motivated. Pirlo will get the bullet at the end of the season but he's still there for now.
Trader Pat

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:20 pm
Good to see some real life crowd noise in Wembley instead of the canned, off by 1/2 second crap that we've had to put up with for what seems like ever.

Yeah its great isn't it :D
Dallas

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:21 pm
Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Yeah its great isn't it :D
It's a welcome relief, I never liked the sound effects and always tried to watch on another channel where possible and just hear the actual pitch noise
Kai

Steven Gerrard at Rangers : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tup3EFcpI9s

Remarkable achievement to walk the league as unbeaten centurions. Seems ready for a bigger job.
Dallas

Kai wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Remarkable achievement to walk the league as unbeaten centurions. Seems ready for a bigger job.
He's done an amazing job and I'd love to see him back a L'pool at some point in the future, and would be highly surprised if he hasn't been in the next decade or so
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:39 pm
Kai wrote:

He's done an amazing job and I'd love to see him back a L'pool at some point in the future, and would be highly surprised if he hasn't been in the next decade or so
Leeds are likely to grab him first if/when Bielsa moves on.
Dallas

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:39 pm
Kai wrote:

Leeds are likely to grab him first if/when Bielsa moves on.
TBH, I wouldn't mind that (for a while), my dad was a Leeds fan so I've always had some sentiment towards them
Trader Pat

Juve 3 - Inter 2

Crazy game of football! Penalties given that weren't penalties, both teams had a man sent off and probably the biggest headline was Ronaldo being subbed with 20 minutes to go! :o
Trader Pat

Roma might be worth a back at 3.55 now that Lazio's champions league dreams have been ended by Juve's win
Dallas

Cracking save by Schmeichel, possibly one of the best I've seen all season
footysystems

Then an OG :shock:

Return to “Football trading”