Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Michael5482

Hmmmm think that's it for Leeds shot themselves right in the foot. Newcastle been nowhere near there best and looks like Leeds have done there best to gift them the game.
Derek27

If you got a problem with your hamstring, don't bother seeing a doctor or physio. Just see a football commentator. He'll tell you what's wrong. :)
Euler

Saints going down without a fight. Pathetic really. They deserve to be relegated.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 4:22 pm
Saints going down without a fight. Pathetic really. They deserve to be relegated.
Commiserations Peter, I've seen my team relegated from the top flight 4 times and promoted to it 5 times so I know the feeling. And the worst are where you feel you've sweated more than they did.
weemac

Derek27 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 3:08 pm
If you got a problem with your hamstring, don't bother seeing a doctor or physio. Just see a football commentator. He'll tell you what's wrong. :)
An osteopath once told me I had the tightest hamstrings he'd ever seen. :lol:
Derek27

Even as an atheist, sometimes a VAR and the market chaos that follows makes me want to praise the lord. :D
weemac

Spezia's only 2 wins in Serie A since January have been against the 2 Champions League semi-finalists, Milan and Inter.
Derek27

I wouldn't wanna trade the Inter watch without watching it. It's trading like a horse race!
Derek27

It's really gut-wrenching when you've got a juicy free bet on Over, you go in for one more trade; goal scored, profit gone. :lol:
Michael5482

Derek27 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 5:10 pm
It's really gut-wrenching when you've got a juicy free bet on Over, you go in for one more trade; goal scored, profit gone. :lol:
I can relate to that got done on the Everton City game ended up with -£17.52, built up a decent position, but opened another and my son knocked on the door distracting me and sods law City scored. Cheers son :lol:
Derek27

Somebody held up the Juventus OU market for 5 minutes with £65K.
greenmark

Saints have gone. Very sad, but I don't understand why they have been so poor this season.
Saints gained a reputation for bringing quality through their academy. Where has that strategy gone?

But I also empathise with Forest, Everton, Leeds and Leicester fans. Squeaky bum time for sure. And 2 of that cohort are going to be seriously unhappy. Forest, Leeds might accept it and loook forward to bouncing straight back. Leicester fans probably feel like they are a Premier League team that has gone properly wonky. But if Everton go it would be seismic on merseyside.
Euler

greenmark wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 2:36 pm
Saints have gone. Very sad, but I don't understand why they have been so poor this season.
Saints gained a reputation for bringing quality through their academy. Where has that strategy gone?
When Markus Liebherr took over there was a lot of excitement and confidence that ran through the club. When he died his daughter didn't seem to have the same level of enthusiasm. Then it was sold to a Chinese company, but the Communist party indicate to the owners it wanted them to sell and reduce influence in that area. So they sold to Sports Republic, and this is their first season.
greenmark

Euler wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 2:42 pm
greenmark wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 2:36 pm
When Markus Liebherr took over there was a lot of excitement and confidence that ran through the club. When he died his daughter didn't seem to have the same level of enthusiasm. Then it was sold to a Chinese company, but the Communist party indicate to the owners it wanted them to sell and reduce influence in that area. So they sold to Sports Republic, and this is their first season.
Looking like Ward-Prowse is off, so they need smart recruitment, exploit the parachute and bounce back? It will be interesting to see who they select as manager.
Seles looks like he will stay. SkyBet is quoting Parker and Gerrard as his contenders. :shock:
Michael5482

Leicester are gone. Fans I feel sorry for players putting in a performance like this no heart no fight no nothing. One from Leeds, Forest and Everton.

Return to “Football trading”