Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
MobiusGrey

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:31 pm

It takes a bit of practice and experimenting to find the best angles. I often trade 2 o/u markets and only leave myself exposed on one at a time so any loss resulting from a goal is cushioned by the other market. I often walk away with nothing but can sometimes get some much better payouts by chucking my profits on the overs.
Hadn't considered trading 2 o/u markets, I think that's for a little further down the road though but definitely worth thinking about. At the moment I'm still honing my skills on the first unders and getting in and out with my profit. I've picked up a little profit today but generally it's been breakeven on most matches which is absolutely nothing to sniff at, break even is as good as a win in my book!
Derek27

MobiusGrey wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:14 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:31 pm

It takes a bit of practice and experimenting to find the best angles. I often trade 2 o/u markets and only leave myself exposed on one at a time so any loss resulting from a goal is cushioned by the other market. I often walk away with nothing but can sometimes get some much better payouts by chucking my profits on the overs.
Hadn't considered trading 2 o/u markets, I think that's for a little further down the road though but definitely worth thinking about. At the moment I'm still honing my skills on the first unders and getting in and out with my profit. I've picked up a little profit today but generally it's been breakeven on most matches which is absolutely nothing to sniff at, break even is as good as a win in my book!
Breakeven is the start of the road to profits. :)
Trader Pat

Was checking the channel guide on the Sky Q box to see if the Inter - Empoli Coppa Italia game was on tv and I've realised I have an extra channel I didn't know about! Result!

I feel like I've found a tenner in an old pair of jeans :)
Trader Pat

Lovely goal by Kane
andy28

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:34 pm
Was checking the channel guide on the Sky Q box to see if the Inter - Empoli Coppa Italia game was on tv and I've realised I have an extra channel I didn't know about! Result!

Actually happened to me yesterday, Had an old pair of track pants I wear around the house that I never go out in. I was putting them in the washing machine and decided to check the pockets and there it was 10 bucks. Not sure how many washes it went thru as I never check the pockets of that pair.

Down side is if you use cash here now some shops won't take it or they give you "that look" :oops:
Trader Pat

andy28 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:18 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:34 pm

Actually happened to me yesterday, Had an old pair of track pants I wear around the house that I never go out in. I was putting them in the washing machine and decided to check the pockets and there it was 10 bucks. Not sure how many washes it went thru as I never check the pockets of that pair.

Down side is if you use cash here now some shops won't take it or they give you "that look" :oops:
I've done that more than once!
psychoff

Unbelievable stuff at Kingspower!!!
MobiusGrey

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:16 pm

Absolutely nailed it on the Brentford v Man Utd game tonight, couldn't have gone any better, got my free bet in nice and early with no messing on u2.5, shifted the profit to the overs just after half time!

Owe you a beer or two for this Derek.
weemac

Leicester 1.01
Draw 1.01
Spurs 1.01
Kai

Ridiculous comeback
Trader Pat

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kai

RIP MemphisFlash's telly

Kai

I think Liverpool had one of these comebacks against them a few years back, against Palace maybe?? I have suppressed these memories :D
Trader Pat

Brendan Rodgers getting great mileage out of that FA Cup win
Derek27

MobiusGrey wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:28 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:16 pm

Absolutely nailed it on the Brentford v Man Utd game tonight, couldn't have gone any better, got my free bet in nice and early with no messing on u2.5, shifted the profit to the overs just after half time!

Owe you a beer or two for this Derek.
Nice one, glad you've got a new angle. :)

Return to “Football trading”