Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
LeTiss

We may see some interesting activity on the Southampton Burnley market when teams are announced

Ward-Prowse is doubtful, but Saints remain hopeful.
If he's missing that could see a few ticks punted on Burnley
greenmark

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:13 am
We may see some interesting activity on the Southampton Burnley market when teams are announced

Ward-Prowse is doubtful, but Saints remain hopeful.
If he's missing that could see a few ticks punted on Burnley
Oh flipping heck. I tuned into Saints v burnley after 30 mins and thought "what the hell happened here?" and then, was it worth a punt for Saints to come back. Sadly I bottled it. Rats!!
Trader Pat

C'mon Newcastle!

I feel good again after that Liverpool result yesterday :lol:
Trader Pat

If footballers wages were 100% performance related Joelinton would be working in McDonalds on the side!
greenmark

Seems to me that Scott Parker is finshed at Fulham. A shame really. Loved him as a player. Gave 100%, made the most of his natrural talents. Hope I'm wrong.
Trader Pat

I still fancy Fulham to get out of it, Newcastle's run in is tougher
LeTiss

It'll be great if Fulham are still within touch of Newcastle on the final day

They meet at Craven Cottage. That will be a brilliant finish to the season, and a cracking trading market too
Trader Pat

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:04 am
It'll be great if Fulham are still within touch of Newcastle on the final day

They meet at Craven Cottage. That will be a brilliant finish to the season, and a cracking trading market too
Yeah that would be a great watch.

Newcastle's second last game is at home so poor Steve Bruce if there's fans there!
greenmark

Competition for the top 4 premier league spots is looking exciting. 2 massive games tonight. I back Ancelotti.
WHU and Wolves. Can't really call it before the off. And I'm torn tbh. I like Moyes, pleased as punch he's achieved redemption. But I have Wolves friends, so no idea where to go with that one. Perhaps that means 'stay the hell out of it' because you're too emotionally involved.
Trader Pat

Would be great for the Premier League in general if West Ham or Everton finished in the Top 4 but speaking as a Liverpool fan screw the Premier League in general!

C'mon Palace and Wolves! :)
greenmark

greenmark wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:59 pm
Competition for the top 4 premier league spots is looking exciting. 2 massive games tonight. I back Ancelotti.
WHU and Wolves. Can't really call it before the off. And I'm torn tbh. I like Moyes, pleased as punch he's achieved redemption. But I have Wolves friends, so no idea where to go with that one. Perhaps that means 'stay the hell out of it' because you're too emotionally involved.
Correctly exited on Everton. Disappointed though. I'm a Merseysider. So if LFC aren't involved, I'd rather Tranmere or Everton win. WHU was a narrow squeak. WHU are like a light bulb burnng bright before popping. I really lke Moyes. Toffee's I know describe him as 'boring'. I think winning is anything but boring.
Kai

New Champions League Format Explained : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY5RcSf0scU
LeTiss

Knowing how Man City habitually cock up the Champions League, I think they're a little short against Dortmund
Trader Pat

Over 2 legs that tie could be any score.

Dortmund are poor at the back but Haaland could score a 10 minute hat trick at any time
Kai

Ye, could be a good game for the neutrals. Dortmund is a good side but can't really defend, still hopeful of an upset.

Monitored Haaland since he joined Salzburg, monster player, I'd even prefer him over Mbappe. Haaland has a cousin called Albert Tjaaland (17), kid is following in his footsteps with 64 goals in 37 games. And is a Liverpool fan :)

Return to “Football trading”