Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
greenmark

greenmark wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:59 pm
Competition for the top 4 premier league spots is looking exciting. 2 massive games tonight. I back Ancelotti.
WHU and Wolves. Can't really call it before the off. And I'm torn tbh. I like Moyes, pleased as punch he's achieved redemption. But I have Wolves friends, so no idea where to go with that one. Perhaps that means 'stay the hell out of it' because you're too emotionally involved.
Correctly exited on Everton. Disappointed though. I'm a Merseysider. So if LFC aren't involved, I'd rather Tranmere or Everton win. WHU was a narrow squeak. WHU are like a light bulb burnng bright before popping. I really lke Moyes. Toffee's I know describe him as 'boring'. I think winning is anything but boring.
Kai

New Champions League Format Explained : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY5RcSf0scU
LeTiss

Knowing how Man City habitually cock up the Champions League, I think they're a little short against Dortmund
Trader Pat

Over 2 legs that tie could be any score.

Dortmund are poor at the back but Haaland could score a 10 minute hat trick at any time
Kai

Ye, could be a good game for the neutrals. Dortmund is a good side but can't really defend, still hopeful of an upset.

Monitored Haaland since he joined Salzburg, monster player, I'd even prefer him over Mbappe. Haaland has a cousin called Albert Tjaaland (17), kid is following in his footsteps with 64 goals in 37 games. And is a Liverpool fan :)
Trader Pat

Just confirmed that Varane has tested positive for Covid-19, thats a massive loss for Real.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

How odd it looks watching the Champions league QF match between Real Madrid V Liverpool with no fans and played at a training ground!
greenmark

I would guess that Huddersfield's manager is out of a job. 4-0, 38 minutes?
Kai

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:03 pm
How odd it looks watching the Champions league QF match between Real Madrid V Liverpool with no fans and played at a training ground!
And yet Liverpool players are still somehow terrified of the occasion. That was worse than the performance at Villa :)
greenmark

Kai wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:51 pm
Dallas wrote:
And yet Liverpool players are still somehow terrified of the occasion. That was worse than the performance at Villa :)
Lucky you! I'm watching Norwich destroy Huddersfield. Or more accurately, watching Huddersfield players stitch up their manager. Can you waft about 10 metres from your opponent (top of the league) and expect not to be hurt? Really? Where are your guts?
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:21 pm
Kai wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:51 pm
Dallas wrote:
Lucky you! I'm watching Norwich destroy Huddersfield. Or more accurately, watching Huddersfield players stitch up their manager. Can you waft about 10 metres from your opponent (top of the league) and expect not to be hurt? Really? Where are your guts?
I started trading the U/O 2.5 market, got out after the first goal!
Kai

Liverpool's makeshift backline was always going to struggle at this level, but considering the amount of mistakes they made I think they were lucky to only concede 3. Still in the tie but they really shouldn't be.

Imagine watching Spanish football on a regular basis, with all the diving 🤦‍♂️
Dallas

Kai wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:59 pm
Liverpool's makeshift backline was always going to struggle at this level, but considering the amount of mistakes they made I think they were lucky to only concede 3. Still in the tie but they really shouldn't be.

Imagine watching Spanish football on a regular basis, with all the diving 🤦‍♂️
Despite the way they played Had crowds been allowed that score line would set an incredible atmosphere for return leg at Anfield.
Trader Pat

I think some of us Liverpool supporters might have gotten a bit carried away after the Arsenal result.

So many mistakes in the game, but I think the biggest one has to be laid at Klopp's door in starting Keita ahead of Thiago. Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say but what does that do to Thiago going forward especially if we don't finish in the Top 4? He could choose to leave after 1 season. As for Keita he's surely had enough chances now.

Can't see us turning the deficit around in the second leg but even if we did we're not winning the Champions league this season, Bayern especially are a level above.

A good end to the season for me would be Top 4 and anybody but City winning the Champions League :)
LeTiss

This Bayern v PSG match could be any score

Return to “Football trading”