Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Korattt

quadruple busted, disaster avoided 😌
Euler

Amazing last day
wearthefoxhat

Oi Oi!!

Dunno what the fuss was all about..... :roll:

Fuss.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

I never really believed City wouldn't win that game that's why I backed them when they equalised but all I was hoping for from today were no injuries.. looks like Thiago is out of the Champions Lge final

Some great trades to be had though especially in the outright market. If your team has to lose just make sure you profit from it!
Korattt

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:00 pm
Oi Oi!!

Dunno what the fuss was all about..... :roll:

Fuss.png
spare a thought for Bielsa
Trader Pat

Glad Leeds stayed up. Don't think the Premier League will miss Burnley too much to be honest, but the way parachute payments are structured they'll probably be back in the next few seasons.
greenmark

A blizzard of emotions, expectations teased then trashed. Leeds escaping by the skin of their teeth. Leicester sneaking up the table to finish an unlikely 8th.
Wolves, Newcastle, Brentford, Brighton must be happy. Another year that shows the Prem is a top league.
My bank is 25% up today. But my team failed to win the Premiership. I will leave you to decide whether the former is any consolation for the latter. C'est la vie! On to Champions League Final then tennis and cycling.
Korattt

next season is gonna be really interesting
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:30 pm
My bank is 25% up today. But my team failed to win the Premiership. I will leave you to decide whether the former is any consolation for the latter.
I know how you feel! Like you say though onto next weekend and hopefully bagging the biggest trophy of the lot.. again :D
Trader Pat

Korattt wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:33 pm
Don't think it will be any different at the top. City and Liverpool head and shoulders above the rest.
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:58 pm
Korattt wrote:
Don't think it will be any different at the top. City and Liverpool head and shoulders above the rest.
And it should take a few years for the Toon to exploit their new resources. TBH I wonder whther that is a viable project.
I love Northumberland, but I wonder whether its a 'goto' destination for your average EPl player. And I'm also filled with envy that a company in that area would pay millions to employ someone, BUT NOT ME, GITS!!!!!!!!. Grrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!!!!
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:09 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:58 pm
Korattt wrote:
And it should take a few years for the Toon to exploit their new resources. TBH I wonder whther that is a viable project.
I love Northumberland, but I wonder whether its a 'goto' destination for your average EPl player. And I'm also filled with envy that a company in that area would pay millions to employ someone, BUT NOT ME, GITS!!!!!!!!. Grrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!!!!
I think Newcastle are still at least a few years away from challenging for the Top 4. I would say I think lessons have been learned from how City have operated but that might sound like sour grapes :)
Dallas

In the words of Vinny Jones all I can is, "It's been emotional"
Trader Pat

Thiago went off with an achilles problem and not a hamstring. Not that serious so there's still hope for Saturday. 🤞
wearthefoxhat

Interesting angle from infogol.

Leicester overperformed by the looks of it.

PerfXg.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”