Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Post Reply
Trader Pat
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Euler wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:59 pm
Gomez injured during England training

Klopp is now without Virgil van Dijk, Fabinho, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joe Gomez, meaning Joel Matip is Liverpool's only recognised centre-back not currently injured.
I wonder if Sterling was involved :?
JTEDL
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:52 pm
I wonder if Sterling was involved :?
First thing I thought!

Where's Lovren when you need him?! :roll:
Trader Pat
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

JTEDL wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:38 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:52 pm
I wonder if Sterling was involved :?
First thing I thought!

Where's Lovren when you need him?! :roll:
Phillips and Williams will be getting a lot of game time in the coming weeks, Fabinho should be back by the end of the month and Henderson can play as CB in an emergency.

I don't think Alisson will be keeping many clean sheets.
greenmark
Posts: 1022
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

JTEDL wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:38 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:52 pm
I wonder if Sterling was involved :?
First thing I thought!

Where's Lovren when you need him?! :roll:
A long way away, thankfully.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 9923
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

9-second delay for Belgium v Switzerland, it's on the Sky red button!
greenmark
Posts: 1022
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Come on Scotland!!
33 mins to go. The more UK countries at the Euro's the better.
User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 2801
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

greenmark wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:00 pm
Come on Scotland!!
33 mins to go. The more UK countries at the Euro's the better.
well done scotland, been a long time coming!! let's keep it on the boil...
Trader Pat
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Mo Salah has tested positive for covid.
NickH
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 7:54 am

Terrible suspension at the Japan match again after the goal.
User avatar
Kafkaesque
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:20 am

jimibt wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:19 am
greenmark wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:00 pm
Come on Scotland!!
33 mins to go. The more UK countries at the Euro's the better.
well done scotland, been a long time coming!! let's keep it on the boil...
Congrats to Scotland and any Scottish lads on here 8-) Had a question for BF and couldn't help noticing, someone asking them to add the Scotland keeper to the BBC sports personality of the year. Surely an overreaction for him to get anywhere near it? Even in a year with a fair few cancelled/postponed. Or is that big a deal to Scotland/within the UK?
Post Reply

Return to “Football trading”