Scalpy by Psychoff

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kai

psychoff wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:06 pm
I decided to be more active in the BA forum so if you have any questions, comments about football trading, please feel free to post here.
Welcome back, if there's one thing the forum could use more of it's definitely football traders.

Do you have any more plans for Discord groups like you did last summer for the World Cup? Didn't know you were covering it so missed out on all the fun.
Gaz Man

psychoff wrote:
Hi again,

Short note about Scalpy: Project suspended at the end of 2018.

I decided to be more active in the BA forum so if you have any questions, comments about football trading, please feel free to post here.

Regards,

P
Hi Psychoff
I saw your interview with Ben from Ultimate Football not long ago and found it very interesting...

Id like to ask you the following questions about Football Trading

1. Did you find it more lucrative with less risk to trade only in the 2nd halves of matches, if so why?

2. I have heard you only trade 2nd half so if theres a game you are excited about to trade what is your or your recommended liabilty odds that you wouldnt go above?

3. Do you "Always" view live pictures?...have you ever traded without them?

Thank you
Welcome back to this forum

Gazman
Kai

Gaz Man wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:12 pm
Hi Psychoff
I saw your interview with...
Shameless plug from a first time poster asking questions that were answered in the above mentioned interview? :roll:
psychoff

Kai wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:19 pm
psychoff wrote:
Welcome back, if there's one thing the forum could use more of it's definitely football traders.

Do you have any more plans for Discord groups like you did last summer for the World Cup? Didn't know you were covering it so missed out on all the fun.
My discord group is still there but I dont share any posts atm. Maybe I can make it active in another tournament in the future but I dint have any plans for now
psychoff

Gaz Man wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:12 pm
psychoff wrote:
Hi again,

Regards,

P
Hi Psychoff
I saw your interview with Ben from Ultimate Football not long ago and found it very interesting...

Id like to ask you the following questions about Football Trading

1. Did you find it more lucrative with less risk to trade only in the 2nd halves of matches, if so why?

2. I have heard you only trade 2nd half so if theres a game you are excited about to trade what is your or your recommended liabilty odds that you wouldnt go above?

3. Do you "Always" view live pictures?...have you ever traded without them?

Thank you
Welcome back to this forum

Gazman
1-2. Yes I prefer mostly seconds halves to trade as there is more liquidity, volatility and time decay in the last 30 mins. I dont have any strict rules while trading like odds, stakes etc. I can buy/sell any odds if I see any value.

3. My trading style needs watching the game. I havent tried trading without pics.
sa7med

psychoff wrote:
Hi again,

Regards,

P
Hi psychoff. Sorry to hear about Scalpy. I remember seeing you post about it and being interested. Any plans to approach from a different angle perhaps?

Was curious. I remember reading that you are a trained psychiatrist. How much, if any, of that background do you apply in your training? If so, what are some of the most important aspects?
eightbo

Weren't you working on an AI project
Derek27

sa7med wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:26 pm
I remember reading that you are a trained psychiatrist.
He'll have his work cut out here. ;)
wearthefoxhat

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:45 am
sa7med wrote:
I remember reading that you are a trained psychiatrist.
He'll have his work cut out here. ;)
No idea what you mean....

Donny.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

The mere fact that even a trained psychiatrist struggled with trading and gave up at one point after losing everything just shows how incredibly difficult it actually is.
wearthefoxhat

Kai wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:00 am
The mere fact that even a trained psychiatrist struggled with trading and gave up at one point after losing everything just shows how incredibly difficult it actually is.
Thomas Edison once said "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Kai

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:17 am
Thomas Edison once said "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Exactly, plenty of good quotes around on the subject. The point is that everyone fails all the time and losses play a normal part in life. Trading is no different.
psychoff

sa7med wrote:
psychoff wrote:
Hi again,

Regards,

P
Hi psychoff. Sorry to hear about Scalpy. I remember seeing you post about it and being interested. Any plans to approach from a different angle perhaps?

Was curious. I remember reading that you are a trained psychiatrist. How much, if any, of that background do you apply in your training? If so, what are some of the most important aspects?
Project is suspended atm but we have some future plans depending on AI watching the game. I know sounds like a bit science fiction but I believe it will be possible at some point.

Successful trading requires a strong psychology and my profession helped me a lot in this way. Controlling the emotions and behaviour is one of the keys to be profitable longterm.
cmuddle

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

:)
psychoff

https://vimeo.com/346748999

For those who dont follow me on Twitter.

Return to “Football trading”