Mike Cruickshank's "Momentum system"

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
wearthefoxhat

Kai wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:54 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:46 pm
Sheff Utd v West Ham

The 1-0 correct score has dropped to 7.60 Pre-off (from 8.20) A few lumpy bets going in...
The unders have dropped on this game so prices have to adjust accordingly. Can be a volatile price range, just below 10s.
Yep, some one sent a slug'o'money into the U3.5g market. (@1.31)

U3.5g.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:53 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:46 pm
Sheff Utd v West Ham

The 1-0 correct score has dropped to 7.60 Pre-off (from 8.20) A few lumpy bets going in...

1-0CS.GIF
I like your style Mr.Fox.
I like that kind of attitude of people who see opportunities in problems. Not people who see problems in opportunities.
;) 6.80 at the off
wearthefoxhat

Half-Time Odds and Max Loss from £100 set up

HT oddsRes.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepizza82

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:50 pm
Half-Time Odds and Max Loss from £100 set up

HT oddsRes.GIF
That match couldnt possibly work Mr.Fox as it didnt fit criterias. Have a look:
https://imgur.com/tAvv8Ph

( Ive just got in possession of this calc :) (no, i didnt pay for it £249 :D ))

BUT check this out:

1) https://imgur.com/Co2jD9b
2) https://imgur.com/7Lppt7d
3) https://imgur.com/jcArmVw
Last edited by ilovepizza82 on Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
ilovepizza82

I fiddled around with the calc and noticed something very interesting.
It doesnt seem to care whether 0-0 odds are 14.0 or 21.0
Take a look:
https://imgur.com/X4wbiW2

But that just calc. Not sure if the match matcher does care or not about the 0-0 lay odds but you would think it does. I mean that would be logical.
wearthefoxhat

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:36 am
I fiddled around with the calc and noticed something very interesting.
It doesnt seem to care whether 0-0 odds are 14.0 or 21.0
Take a look:
https://imgur.com/X4wbiW2

But that just calc. Not sure if the match matcher does care or not about the 0-0 lay odds but you would think it does. I mean that would be logical.
Once I saw the odds of the 1-0 @8.20, I had a sense that that price may be too low. I thought I'd test it on that game and observe price movements during the game. Ok, it cost me a couple of squid, but gained more knowledge along the way.

On those screen shots, it seems to confirm the 1-0, 0-1 prices are the drivers, the BACK drip is then set, based on the 0-0 CS price.
Atho55

I`m not sure if this will help or be a distraction but intrigued by this post the other night I tested (Prac Mode) in BA on the Leics v Villa game. Same principle but on the HT market and added 2 further scores primariliy because the odds on 0-1 were that good. Used the Dutching tool. Unfortunately did not take note of bet placement odds.

I took some screenshots of the Watch List at various intervals so you should pick up the gist from those. It was a 20:00 kick off. You can get the time taken off the pic. The combined Green total for both markets is at the bottom.
Leicester v Villa.jpg
Leicester v Villa a.jpg
wearthefoxhat

Atho55 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:49 am
I`m not sure if this will help or be a distraction but intrigued by this post the other night I tested (Prac Mode) in BA on the Leics v Villa game. Same principle but on the HT market and added 2 further scores primariliy because the odds on 0-1 were that good. Used the Dutching tool. Unfortunately did not take note of bet placement odds.

I took some screenshots of the Watch List at various intervals so you should pick up the gist from those. It was a 20:00 kick off. You can get the time taken off the pic. The combined Green total for both markets is at the bottom.

Leicester v Villa.jpg

Leicester v Villa a.jpg
Nice post.

The match odds of Leicester were around the @ 1.28 mark, the draw @ 6.00. Maybe, when there is a strong favourite, Home or Away, those odds provide an opportunity.
Atho55

A simple test might be to just do an addition on the 0-0, 1-0 & 0-1 odds to give an ideal figure as a minimum. Picked a few at random to try it.

Chelsea, Man Utd, stand out, Brentford & Spurs perhaps

Odds Grabber.jpg
Freeman229

sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 pm
Call me cynical, but a first ever post stating it works ?

Secondly, if he had paid 100's for it, why would he share any data that would allow you to reverse engineer it ?
Fair enough I only signed up because I google mikes cruickshanks momentum system and this topic was 7th on google search.
Have used bet angel in the past loved the softwarw but geeks toy did what I needed on the cheap.
As for the system it works (by that I mean I am in profit) so far but there is conditions obviously I made a loss in a game as stated in my first post.
I did trade the sheff utd west ham game although I submitted my bets fairly early and got a rating over 100% which is vital for profiting and ended with a 7% of max risk trading out at half time.
On the otherside of the coin I didnt have much liabilities in my account to get on the early afternoon games but the middlesbrough derby game was one of a number that qualifies. Was a mistake in play liquidy made for a poor game to trade despite being 8k matched before the game. Took a £1.21 loss couldnt get on anything else.
So not the lower league 3pm games works okay if you get a match on lower leagues when theres not loads going off.
Sometimes even a great match gets voided by the calculator if one of the odds goes a tick off. So you have to make sure you get matched exactly as specified.
Getting on to early can occasionally screw it up if the odds move too much especially the 0-0.

Not at that stage to reccommend yet but my max risk is pretty low so its good to test before I up the stakes.
Archery1969

Jesus that Mike dude is selling over 15 different systems on his website.
Dublin_Flyer

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:05 pm
It's like the darts in the pub on a Sat night, someone says I bet you can't hit a treble 20 with 20 darts. Throw all 20 darts shit fast and one or two might hit....TOLD YA IT WORKED!
Same darts on Sunday and none hit.

I fail to see how "successful backers/layers/tipsters" make a long term profit with a shitload of systems, surely one of them cancels the other out, or one system is the reverse of another so either/or is profitable regardless.

Probably because there is no profit in their tips, just mis-advertising aimed at the get rich quick generation.

If it sounds too good to be true.....chances are it is, and don't give that Nigerian Prince your bank details for that £200,000,000 you're due. I think he's a bit dodgy. Just a bit ;)
ilovepizza82

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 am

...and don't give that Nigerian Prince your bank details for that £200,000,000 you're due. I think he's a bit dodgy. Just a bit ;)
But he told me he already got all of his bitcoins in a container waiting at the customs !

On a side note,
"The momentum system" is not even a "system" at all. Its just a regular football trading strat, just like any other one: either its ltd, "covers and cunders", or back 1-1 and back O2.5. Its not even a very original one :) He didnt come up with it on his own BUT he is trying to capitalize on it. The strat had been available on the internet for a very long time, not for free of course eg here: https://correctscorestrading.com/
Havent seen it in any forum yet but im pretty sure its somwhere out there...for free :)
firlandsfarm

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:05 pm
Mike has been around for many years and promotes mathematical based products. They are not 'tips' in the true sense of the word, they are systems. One of his looks to take advantage of bookmaker each-way prices/terms that give the punter an advantage because of the artificial way the place price is calculated. He openly tells you that the bookie will close/reduce your account. Another is to take advantage of early morning BOG prices and back the full book where the overround is small. You are guaranteed a winner by backing all, some you will make a small loss because of the overround but others you can make a reasonable profit because of BOG. Again he openly tells you that the bookie will close/reduce your account. With another he looked to exploit the bookmakers' acca refund policies by mirror laying on Betfair. I've not looked at the Momentum system but have been interested in the discussion here.
wearthefoxhat

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:38 am
Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 am

...and don't give that Nigerian Prince your bank details for that £200,000,000 you're due. I think he's a bit dodgy. Just a bit ;)
On a side note,
"The momentum system" is not even a "system" at all. Its just a regular football trading strat, just like any other one: either its ltd, "covers and cunders", or back 1-1 and back O2.5. Its not even a very original one :) He didnt come up with it on his own BUT he is trying to capitalize on it. The strat had been available on the internet for a very long time, not for free of course eg here: https://correctscorestrading.com/
Havent seen it in any forum yet but im pretty sure its somwhere out there...for free :)
Ah, now I can see where he got his "inspiration" with the calculator. Some of the screenshots are very similar, including the ratings.

(Probably the same way Wayne Bailey may have capitalised on one of Peter Webb courses)

Return to “Football trading”