Psychoff - training course

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

That's very true, I've adapted and morphed over many years. You have to if you want to keep your edge.

I've seen an article I published in a magazine reused many times over and it's become funny to watch it proliferate, without any credit to the original author of course! You realise if you put anything out there, that's bound to happen.

But the funny thing is that the mimics didn't realise is that the original article was modified by the editor and lost a key part of the text. As a result, it lost its true context. I've kept an eye on this particular strategy to see how many years it will be copied and reproduced before people realise it's wrong. It's been 15 years now and nobody has spotted the error.

It's really interesting experiment in whether people actually use the stuff they talk about. Because if they did, the error would be apparent very quickly. It's even made it's way into two books as well.

It's a funny and revealing experiment.
jamesg46

& this is why the use of the word "edge" frustrates me... because so many people are searching for it, like it's a fixed asset.
greenmark

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:46 pm
& this is why the use of the word "edge" frustrates me... because so many people are searching for it, like it's a fixed asset.
Since lockdown my 'edge' is doing an excellent impression of the scarlet pimpernel. What on earth did I tune into?
jamesg46

greenmark wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:43 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Since lockdown my 'edge' is doing an excellent impression of the scarlet pimpernel. What on earth did I tune into?
No idea what the Scarlet Pimpernel is about & I'm not about to spend the time reading about it.
ShaunWhite

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:49 pm
greenmark wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:
No idea what the Scarlet Pimpernel is about & I'm not about to spend the time reading about it.
The only thing you need to know about him is the quote.....
"They seek him here, they seek him there
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That demned elusive Pimpernel"

Basically just "elusive"
jamesg46

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:22 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:49 pm
greenmark wrote:

The only thing you need to know about him is the quote.....
"They seek him here, they seek him there
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That demned elusive Pimpernel"

Basically just "elusive"
Thank you! The comment now makes sense :D
ShaunWhite

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:24 pm
I'm not really a reader but I am a fan of the Carry On movies... In this case the knowledge came from Carry On Don't Lose Your Head :D
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:52 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:24 pm
I'm not really a reader but I am a fan of the Carry On movies... In this case the knowledge came from Carry On Don't Lose Your Head :D
I prefer the Black Adder episode. :)
pfc304

Courses now £4999, 1-1 mentoring £39999.

I'm not expressing an opinion either way, just updating the crowd :D
Kai

pfc304 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:32 pm

If anyone is willing to split the cost for his one-on-one mentoring please msg me on ICQ : 3530354212
psychoff

pfc304 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:32 pm

Ah, thank you for the heads up. Excellent assist for a piece of advertisement :D

Yes, you are right. It will be the LAST and most comprehensive 'Psychoff Trading Course' ever during the biggest football event for 15 days, a minimum of 40 hours total. For those who are not familiar with the content:

All sessions will be live where you can watch me trading live during the WC2022 games with real money/stakes. I will show, teach and explain all my strategies while you are watching them live. The course also includes hardware, software, tools I use, trading psychology and the strategies I use. After the course, you will be added to my exclusive Telegram group where we meet and chat daily during the live games. This group also let me follow your progress and give you a hand if/when needed.

As I mentioned above, this will be the last course. Some might remember that one of the biggest reasons for giving courses is being a taxpayer in England which will help us to achieve an indefinite visa. We are very close to a happy ending in that adventure, and I'll not need to do that anymore so Course 2022 will be the last one.

www.psychoff.co.uk for more details
email [email protected] for any questions you might have

Best of Luck,

Ersen
Archangel

Has anyone here ever done a Psychoff course ?
sionascaig

I'd be interested in how Psychoff's experiment to integrate AI with his trading went... (if he's still browsing the forum)..
stu410

sionascaig wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:16 am
I'd be interested in how Psychoff's experiment to integrate AI with his trading went... (if he's still browsing the forum)..

www.psychoff.co.uk for more details
email [email protected] for any questions you might have

Return to “Football trading”