Psychoff - training course

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:05 pm
... but the principle of supply and demand remains & right now he is the only supplier out of a few people at that level.
That's not supply and demand, it's just supply. :)

The fact that he's charging 10-20 times more than his peers doesn't mean it's a higher level, just a higher price.
Trader Pat

The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:57 pm
Dex, do you fancy doing an exotic Thursday.
Complete with coconut bra?! :D
sniffer66

ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:33 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:19 pm

I do variations of Goalwatch and HTO, using PI stats (amongst others). Automated and using my own pre match and then IPT in-play. Works well for me
Clint was my mainstay for over 10 years which GW is pretty much based on. I'm pretty much full-on with the tennis and better returns with the unders that it was one less thing for me to try and be multi-tasking with
There's also another variation on one of theirs where you lay the unders for the next 3 goals from about 65 mins, based on PI stats. Blitz I think the author calls it
johnsheppard

The golden rule / categorical imperative is probably pertinent to the discussion. But then, most capitalists don't care about that, definitely not the advertising side of the biz.

One would hope that if a chess grandmaster was offering chess grandmaster training for premium market prices they would vet their customers. I.e. You gonna pay me 20K to learn the rules, soz buddy, keep your money... but... you already know everything there is to know? I'll take your 20K and teach you MORE than everything there is to know...

If said chess grandmaster guy wasn't doing that, well...it's plainly a poor value offer for ANYONE, noob or not noob...

So I guess the best thing to do is sign up for the course and tell him you're a noob and see what happens...probably easiest way to tell if it's value or not..
The Silk Run

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:33 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:57 pm
Dex, do you fancy doing an exotic Thursday.
Complete with coconut bra?! :D
It's the Ru PAUL's Drag Race FINAL. Are you going to have a flutter :D :D
jimibt

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:37 pm
ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:33 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:19 pm

I do variations of Goalwatch and HTO, using PI stats (amongst others). Automated and using my own pre match and then IPT in-play. Works well for me
Clint was my mainstay for over 10 years which GW is pretty much based on. I'm pretty much full-on with the tennis and better returns with the unders that it was one less thing for me to try and be multi-tasking with
There's also another variation on one of theirs where you lay the unders for the next 3 goals from about 65 mins, based on PI stats. Blitz I think the author calls it
to keep this thread clear, i might create an IPT thread during the week to get some discussion/ideas going. this thread just made me wonder about the possibilities of automating some of those key psychoff observations.
jimibt

Emmson wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:21 pm
jimibt wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:25 pm
phew -thank goodness everyone's had their say now!!

i still come to the BA forum thro habit, but imho, the quality input and brevity has gone (not just as witnessed on this thread, but in general).

shame, it shone for many a year, but :(
Place all those you deem beneath you on your ignore list!
Ignore List
-------------
  • me
rik

jimibt wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:31 pm

to keep this thread clear, i might create an IPT thread during the week to get some discussion/ideas going. this thread just made me wonder about the possibilities of automating some of those key psychoff observations.
In the trademate interview he was saying he feels there is a lot of smart automation that imitates a similiar approach to his in the bigger markets that is very smart taking into consideration not just statistics but ball position on the pitch etc, so he feels he lost most of his edge for premier league, championsleague etc and focuses more on 2nd tier leagues now
jimibt

rik wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:41 pm
jimibt wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:31 pm

In the trademate interview he was saying he feels there is a lot of smart automation that imitates a similiar approach to his in the bigger markets that is very smart taking into consideration not just statistics but ball position on the pitch etc, so he feels he lost most of his edge for premier league, championsleague etc and focuses more on 2nd tier leagues now
interesting... for sure, i don't think conventional approaches would mimic his intuition, but certainly as a numbers game, then some of the real-time stats look to offer a convenient window onto the game, especially when the cargo contains the betfair odds and other current and historical data.

will kick that thread off tmro as i said, save cluttering up here.
Trader Pat

The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:25 pm

I just typed that into the Betfair search bar to see if there was a market for it! :lol:

There isn't but for some reason there is a market for Big Brother Brazil!
Derek27

jimibt wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:47 pm
Yes, it's annoying when people take a perfectly good thread off-topic. ;)
sniffer66

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:52 am
jimibt wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:47 pm
Yes, it's annoying when people take a perfectly good thread off-topic. ;)
I was the OP so slightly justified, however, I agree. Will make for a good discussion ;)
xtrader16

If we put our minds together 'for once' we could easily work out Phycoff's trading (gambling) strategy.

I'd suggest, something like, he backs Under 1.5 goals but covers the liability by using another market to cover his opening position such as draw/draw (generally x1.6 the match draw price) and as the game progresses takes the green off <1.5 then as >1.5 goals price increases he lumps all this <1.5 goals green on overs.......I don’t think what he does is rocket science it is all there in front of us. He also uses stats to predict which team he should play on, therefore narrowing down his market. I'd also suggest he doesn’t really tell people about his break even or losses as much as you may think.

If he wasn’t using thousands and instead used hundreds....nobody would pay any attention to him.

Off topic bit I really think we would benefit from having an open slack room for chatter, set up and monitored by BA but run by volunteers, I am sure there are a few old-fashioned Crisp monitors active in the forum.

Just a thought/opinion.
The Silk Run

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:12 am
The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:25 pm

I just typed that into the Betfair search bar to see if there was a market for it! :lol:

There isn't but for some reason there is a market for Big Brother Brazil!
I know who is going to WIN. Do you fancy a P2P wager POOR Pat :)
arbitrage16

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:57 pm
arbitrage16 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:24 pm
There are going to be people tearing their hair out trying to learn to trade football, then they find Psychoff and are delighted that they can learn how it's actually done.

In terms of conning people - suggesting the guy is "looking to pay his income tax" when it's been stated in multiple places, including this very thread, that he's actually doing it for visa purposes is way more of a con. Shameful distortion of the truth.
Exactly. It's been stated before in this thread so I didn't feel the need to mention a visa.
No you portrayed it as something completely different to make the guy look bad. Intellectually dishonest and frankly a scummy move by you. I hope people take note.

Return to “Football trading”