Psychoff - training course

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
sniffer66

Just seen this on a Facebook group . Live training by the man himself. No comments on cost from me.

https://www.psychoff.co.uk/
spreadbetting

Almost a grand to learn the basics of an exchange and how to use geekstoy software :lol: You'd have thought with the profits he makes he'd at least have been able to afford to pay someone to give him a decent website, his looks like some kid in the 90's would have written :o

I've always seen pyschoff as someone who relies very much on his vast knowledge of watching thousands of games rather than some simple 3-2-1 type strategies, so hard to know what you'd get for the 2K and whether that knowledge can be passed on. Obviously if it can it'd be worth the £2K to get close to his profits and they'll be plenty of people willing to take that risk and able to afford it.
weemac

White text on a black background. Delightful.
Euler

Ersen came on a course to visit and talk to me way back in 2009 and I've kept in touch since then. He is only just down the road from me now since he moved to the UK.

He got a lot of stick (not from us) when he started a trading challenge some time back and kept a low profile for a number of years. I don't feel the tweets were really a pre-cursor to this, but I was a little surprised when he said he was heading down this route. I think the problem is that expectations are sky-high and probably impossible to meet.
sniffer66

He must believe he can deliver enough value from the course to make it worth the money or I guess he wouldn't be doing it. He does have a reputation to protect.
Long term, £2k is nothing to become a permanently profitable football trader. Telegram is all good but purely live I'm not sure about. Reviewable and pausable video content would be very useful but there's always the chance of that getting out there in Interweb land I guess.
Euler

It will be out there within hours of giving it, you would think.

I got tired of people pinching my content. I started to get people to sign terms to stop distribution, but people still did it. So you end up spending more enforcing it than you can possibly earn. In this day and age, it's almost impossible to stop but even more so if you do it on-line. That's so simple to record and re-distribute.
Derek27

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:50 pm
He must believe he can deliver enough value from the course to make it worth the money or I guess he wouldn't be doing it. He does have a reputation to protect.
He must be incredible to deliver enough value at £199.80 per hour to learn the basics of trading!!!

I'd teach the basics of trading for the price of the beer I drink while teaching. :)
sniffer66

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:14 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:50 pm
He must be incredible to deliver enough value at £199.80 per hour to learn the basics of trading!!!

I'd teach the basics of trading for the price of the beer I drink while teaching. :)
I agree. It's the advanced stuff that holds the interest. Though, there are people out there with more money than sense.
Derek27

If he skipped the basic course or did a free video course it would look far more credible. I would expect most people to think if the advance course is only twice the price of the basic course it might just be only twice as informative.
Naffman

You have to wonder why someone who's done so well out of trading is charging so much (especially for the beginners course), wasting valuable time and risking his own edge.

Tbf I'd rather go to badgers and get a free burger :)
jamesg46

I'm not sure of Psychoff's motivation to do it but I guess he has his own reasons & better Psychoff doing it than some of the cowboys out there. Two grand is a small price to pay, just to get a snippet into the mindset of a top trader it's worth it. I guess its what the person or people make of the opportunity.

Personally, I'm a bit of a fan boi of a different top trader so this isn't my cup of tea but i wish Psychoff all the best, he got a lot of unnecessary stick on social media, I hope he doesn't end up with the same type of fuckwits buying his course.
psychoff

I heard that party is here :D :D

Many reasons made me start this venture, and I will share a blog post on my website soon.

I don't know where this journey goes, but I am sure that I'll try to do my best and not disappoint/regret my pupils. As one of you said earlier, I can risk even my money but not my reputation.

Thank you for all your comments.
ruthlessimon

spreadbetting wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:14 pm
hard to know what you'd get for the 2K
mhm. I don't get the how the price point is arrived at. Assuming all the mentees made back the value of the course in 1mth (5% of the average monthly (achievable imo)); that would make the course massively underpriced (loss of usp, loss of liquidity, potential for undercutting etc - which needs to be priced in, imho). Now he could argue, "I want enlightenment, I want respect - I don't care about edge loss", but then why the heck sell that the highest/first bidder. Top traders looking for enlightenment, imho, hand pick their mentees, & see them as friends & allies; not customers
Derek27

Nevermind the £2K course. It's the £1K where you know what you get: At the end of this course, the participant should be able to understand basic exchange logic and concepts and put them to use and also use the [Geeks Toy] software and perform basic and advanced trading in the exchange markets.

That's a lot of money to learn to use a piece of software and basic exchange logic. Anyone who struggles to learn that from reading a guide probably isn't up to making money on the exchange anyway.
Naffman

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:00 pm
Nevermind the £2K course. It's the £1K where you know what you get: At the end of this course, the participant should be able to understand basic exchange logic and concepts and put them to use and also use the [other software] software and perform basic and advanced trading in the exchange markets.

That's a lot of money to learn to use a piece of software and basic exchange logic. Anyone who struggles to learn that from reading a guide probably isn't up to making money on the exchange anyway.
+1

Would maybe value it at about £25 and that's been generous

Return to “Football trading”