How to scalp safely late in the game (attn Psychoff)?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
decomez6

Alexander_99 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:14 am

scalping in the closing stages of the game when strong favourites are losing could be advantageous.
This is because usually under odds tend to be quite high when strong favourites are playing, and the odds start to decay rapidly as the clock ticks.
I get this logic, however one can make the reverse argument that in such games, the possibility of a late goal is high since strong teams tend to find a way to equalise or win at the end, and in this case you'd face a massive loss.
the average traded range should be narrow and well frequented.

wisdom of the crowd: or - lack thereof , causes volumes / price flactuations which help to highlight the overbacking . this will in return produce a price anornally that is hard to contain within a book that must remain balanced at all times . as in your case everyone is witnessing the obvious loss of a strong favourite , but not willing to dump thier positions . this is an emotional tug of war which is clearly evident on the ladder .
it is then followed by a fear of missing out and panick selling which is fertile ground for some- Directional Biased scalping- especially at a crossover point.
as a scalper i i can open a position and not to have chase the price regardless if iam loosing or not, i know your favourite is about to loose and you are not willing to accept the reality ( Value) the price will always follow value , and iam the one providing it when you are trading fear for it.

Return to “Football trading”