Is there Football Courtsiding ??

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Wegman

Hi everyone!!

I can't find a better word to use when courtsiding in football as term used in tennis.

The aim of this thread is to ask is it really possible to courtside in football? Is there anyone have tried it and succeded? If yes what are the good markets to bet on football during courtsiding?

Here in my country the courtsiding is not so famous to many people that is why i want to give a try.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.
Derek27

Pitchsiding!
Archery1969

Wegman wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:20 am
Hi everyone!!

I can't find a better word to use when courtsiding in football as term used in tennis.

The aim of this thread is to ask is it really possible to courtside in football? Is there anyone have tried it and succeded? If yes what are the good markets to bet on football during courtsiding?

Here in my country the courtsiding is not so famous to many people that is why i want to give a try.

Some football stadiums have data blockers to prevent people from betting pitch side.
Wegman

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:34 am
Pitchsiding!
Yes pitchsiding 😀
Wegman

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:31 pm
Wegman wrote:
Hi everyone!!

Some football stadiums have data blockers to prevent people from betting pitch side.
Yes but i don't think if we have here in our country
rik

Archery1969 wrote:
Wegman wrote:
Hi everyone!!

data blocking?? how would that work
my impression judging by latencies is that its mixed, some matches have people betting or forwarding information from the venue some dont, most big matches will
say im watching on a stream thats at least 4 seconds behind live and market moves consistently 2 seconds ahead of me its likely its just people betting on a good sat feed
obviously football is a „managed“ market so youd think is not as lucrative having fastest information, but then the little football ive been betting this year ive seen multiple times people getting bets on not just anticipating a goal but clearly after it went in already mostly smaller leagues though
Diacritical Quark

I very often see huge sums of money being withdrawn on the ladder seconds before the market is suspended, can't be a coincidence so I'd yes, very much so.
rik

Diacritical Quark wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:33 pm
I very often see huge sums of money being withdrawn on the ladder seconds before the market is suspended, can't be a coincidence so I'd yes, very much so.
just means faster feed than betfair, unless they have an advanced setup most people at the game would focus on taking prices rather than market making
Archery1969

rik wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:32 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Wegman wrote:
Hi everyone!!

my impression judging by latencies is that its mixed, some matches have people betting or forwarding information from the venue some dont, most big matches will
say im watching on a stream thats at least 4 seconds behind live and market moves consistently 2 seconds ahead of me its likely its just people betting on a good sat feed
obviously football is a „managed“ market so youd think is not as lucrative having fastest information, but then the little football ive been betting this year ive seen multiple times people getting bets on not just anticipating a goal but clearly after it went in already mostly smaller leagues though
I was at an indoor sporting event in Germany. Tried to use my phone to place a bet. No connection. I asked one of the security personnel where I could get a signal. His repsonse was that the venue had data blocking devices in place to prevent people from betting. When I left the venue my signal was still being blocked for a further 10m.
rik

noone can use the internet for anything just to prevent betting??
Wegman

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:43 pm
rik wrote:
Archery1969 wrote:

I was at an indoor sporting event in Germany. Tried to use my phone to place a bet. No connection. I asked one of the security personnel where I could get a signal. His repsonse was that the venue had data blocking devices in place to prevent people from betting. When I left the venue my signal was still being blocked for a further 10m.
😃😃😃
I need to try pitchsiding in my local league. I don't think if they have data blocking device here.
Wegman

rik wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:29 pm
noone can use the internet for anything just to prevent betting??
That's a very tricky question!
Wegman

rik wrote:
Archery1969 wrote:
Wegman wrote:
Hi everyone!!

So rik your point here is that pitchsiding it does work without any problem.
Wegman

Diacritical Quark wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:33 pm
Can you clarify a little more this point Diacritical Quark??
The Silk Run

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:43 pm
rik wrote:
Archery1969 wrote:

That's rather interesting. I used to know a rail runner using SAT over GSM, wondered why he was using that option, the counter measures explains that ...

Return to “Football trading”