Spurs v west ham

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
footyman2

I understand it was a daft game but my post match settlement seemed odd with betfair wondered if anyone had similar problems. Logged in today to find a different settlement to what I found yesterday evening. It's as if all in play got cancelled?
Derek27

footyman2 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:07 pm
I understand it was a daft game but my post match settlement seemed odd with betfair wondered if anyone had similar problems. Logged in today to find a different settlement to what I found yesterday evening. It's as if all in play got cancelled?
Are you sure all inplay bets were cancelled, presumably leaving you with just pre-match bets? That would be quite worrying for layers of Spurs.
footyman2

Yes they did. Let's face it I saw 460 in play the other way and nothing at 1.01 even the other way at one point to back. But I had the draw from outset and a 20 loss with the inplay I traded. I've now ended with a 180 loss and it's down to in play being cancelled I need to check. It was a howler and was trading out at various goals just before but no var etc just wondered if I was alone. Sure there are others faired worse but f me battered my trades all weekend

Return to “Football trading”