Who do you follow on twitter?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
nivi7

about betting of course
nivi7

bump
darchas

I used to follow Pyschoff on Twitter but ultimately came off it in the end. Apart from that I didn't find any worthwhile content, most stuff was based around gambling on goals with impressive greens usually from betting on a goal in the last few minutes. You could also tell that most of these accounts where setting things up to build a following to eventually monetise. If there's anything worthwhile out there I'd love to follow but I never found it.
Kai

Only Bet Angel and Ivanka Trump.
darchas wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:58 pm
I used to follow Pyschoff on Twitter but ultimately came off it in the end. Apart from that I didn't find any worthwhile content, most stuff was based around gambling on goals with impressive greens usually from betting on a goal in the last few minutes. You could also tell that most of these accounts where setting things up to build a following to eventually monetise. If there's anything worthwhile out there I'd love to follow but I never found it.
Spot on 👍
Morbius

nivi7 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:14 pm
about betting of course

nobody!!!

There is very minimal value in it IMHO except to the recipient of the account. If you want to get ahead, spend time studying financial markets and then either do one of two things, convert to sports betting the strategies and concepts and philosophy that can be converted and/or use that knowledge to trade financial markets.
Wildly

While we search to find something new with the rare combination of bettiing and education on twitter, try the combination of betting and amusement:
gambling tweeter just searched
@gamblingtweets1
gazuty

LeTiss

Other than Bet Angel, I only follow a few.

Twitter isn't a great place for trading advice from others, as invariably the most active accounts are ultimately looking to sell you their worthless advice. You also see bullshitters there with doctored screens, or people doing their bollocks looking for late goals......they post the green screens, but not the red ones. When you ask questions they can't answer, they block you anyway.......Hello Badger if you're reading this!! :lol:
nivi7

same here
i havent found anything useful on twitter yet
Emmson

For cricket traders https://twitter.com/tradermatt106 the best out there to follow

Quite a few years ago posted his lifetime p&l was 7 figures
shakey1964

you mean you understand how to use twitter??? :?
Realrocknrolla

Boxing Twitter. Stay away from work related things.

Return to “Football trading”