my own add on sheets to go with Peters football vid series

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
ingles11

For anyone like me just starting off on football trading after watching Peters football video series here are some sheets
with tables for english and scottish leagues that will automatically do all the calculations using =Power(2.718,-) to get the no goals % etc
Just go on soccerstats.com go on the home and away tables and just copy and paste the data in or just type it and everything
will be worked out as you input your data (remember to flip the away teams goals around when putting in your data as well)
for example as in home team gf 4 ga 6 played 5 away team gf 6 ga 7 played 5 (flip this round to 7,6, played 5)

the tables will also highlight highest table position (tp) and highest team rating also

And before anyone slates me these sheets are my first go at even using excel so there functional if not pretty

one you have used all tables simply start again at the top by simply deleting the date, the teams and times ,input new date teams and data and
thats it really
anyway hopefully will help a few people

when i get time will upload my sheets that work out everything including btts but rather than using the home away tables on soccer stats all
you will need to do it click on the goals tabs when on league you want scroll to home / away stats and just copy and paste them in and jobs
a gud un

Peter or Dallas feel free to try them out but as i said first bash at excel so bear that in mind cheers all
other btts sheets now added
ArticalBadboy

Did you attach the spreadsheet...I can't see it.

Return to “Football trading”