Correct score market not available

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
ODPaul82

Apologies if this has been raised on the forum already but I haven't seen it.
I'm getting quite frustrated by the fact that a number of the markets where I wanted to trade on the correct score market it is now not available.

On 15th November I asked them via twatter as to why they had done it and was it a business decision?
The response I received was ""Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. In that case, we can request markets to be added on-site before an event starts."

I've now sent two tweets to their c/s asking for games to have c/s markets added and have had zero response.
Dallas

Which matches are these?

I guess they must be low level and Betfair do not expect much activity on them?
ODPaul82

They are a little lower but not massively lower, yesterdays were Viborg/HB Koge in Danish 2nd and Volendam/Den Bosch in Dutch 2nd division (which had a stream available for the match).The Dutch one would have at least had a few £k matched before k/o.

Today there's Dutch 2nd division games that do have it, well 2 that have it available and one that doesn't.

I know that these won't be the most massive of liquid markets but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to having some with the market and some without.
goldfinch77

Hi I posted this comment here back on  Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:05 pm

I didn't really get an answer either, not sure why they do it, may be its something to do with C19 ?

Return to “Football trading”