Fireball trading method

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

I was thinking of giving some copies of my book away regularly as a promotion. What do you think?
Trader724

Finally good news for today.
Kai

jezrp22 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:59 pm
hi ,

i keep hearing things about the fireball trading method for football , but i cant seem to find any info on it . Is it the drip back over 1.5 , say 30min 50% stake , 60 mins 50% etc ?
Catchy name! But it's probably called fireball because it will burn through your bank in hours 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Kai

When you purchase the Fireball Trading Method

waccoe1975

One of bens from his UFT course that you paid £400 for no doubt, all his methods are on the internet for free if you look ,fireball snowball oooh i will add a reload and reloaded to the name and flog them to mugs .
Kai

waccoe1975 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:51 pm
One of bens from his UFT course that you paid £400 for no doubt, all his methods are on the internet for free if you look ,fireball snowball oooh i will add a reload and reloaded to the name and flog them to mugs .
What's the difference between the mugs that pay for it and the mugs that google it for free? I'm confused.
JTEDL

Think there is a 'Fireball 2.0' now. :?

Think a few of the UFT crew got stung with a few 0-0s last night in the cup games.
waccoe1975

What's the difference between the mugs that pay for it and the mugs that google it for free? I'm confused.
[/quote]
When you google it you only lose your betfair bank,when you pay for it you lose an extra 400.
Euler

£400 for a system?
ODPaul82

Ok so I'm going to bite the bullet and put my hand up and say "yes", I purchased it about 6 months ago. There was a reason.
Before I start please all form an orderly line whilst you ready the AK47s at me, I'm a delicate being but am going to be honest.

I'm not averse to putting in money to something to see if it can add value to what I'm doing already, expand what I'm doing, etc etc (I was also slightly inebrieated)
I received access to all the other bolt-ons that normally cost more (I can't confirm the whole sales model but I wouldn't be suprised if people also got them for the same amount but the invoice nearly touched 4 figures before discount was applied).

With the football there's about 10 different strategies or technically 4 with a bit of modification to them.
There's additional bolt ons that cost more such as "passive profits", i.e. stick your bets on and hope for the best.
You get 30-60 minutes of videos for each strategy for each one going either right or wrong.

Is it worth it, imho, no. Out of all of it I took away maybe one modification to something that I had been developing on U2.5 swings

There is a bolt-on called "Passive profits", for one of the strategies I back tested it over 10 years and 15 different leagues and each league had a negative outcome near enough each season.

Do I regret it? Yes and no, Yes for the fact that it was £400 that could have gone on fun stuff. No for the fact that it helped me with something I had been doing myself

A lot of it just seems pure gambling to me, it's not trading, and breaking down the math I could see that it would have a negative outcome for most of them or barely +'ve equity on some of them.
Euler

ODPaul82 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:46 pm
Ok so I'm going to bite the bullet and put my hand up and say "yes", I purchased it about 6 months ago. There was a reason.
Before I start please all form an orderly line whilst you ready the AK47s at me, I'm a delicate being but am going to be honest.
Thanks for posting that, I don't think anybody is going to have a go for you being honest.
sniffer66

I'd also rather see an honest, well written post from someone who bought something, explaining why it's rubbish. Rather than an instant dismissal, with zero evidence, however correct.

Hopefully anyone searching Fireball will see your response and not be tempted to waste their money.
LeTiss

The problem is....these schemes suck people in because too many punters are not interested in long-term strategies. They want to win tomorrow

It's the reason I turned my PM's off on BA a few years back. I was getting messages from newbies wanting to know my strategies and shortcuts. They wanted my years of testing to be given to them for free. In the end I started being rude to people, so I just switched off my private messages

Fireball sounds interesting, exciting even. There will be a number of struggling punters and traders who'll be enticed by just the name

At £400 we could all scam people with attractive shit like that
sniffer66

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:05 am
The problem is....these schemes suck people in because too many punters are not interested in long-term strategies. They want to win tomorrow

It's the reason I turned my PM's off on BA a few years back. I was getting messages from newbies wanting to know my strategies and shortcuts. They wanted my years of testing to be given to them for free. In the end I started being rude to people, so I just switched off my private messages

Fireball sounds interesting, exciting even. There will be a number of struggling punters and traders who'll be enticed by just the name

At £400 we could all scam people with attractive shit like that
One of the other big issues there is collusion from affiliate and review sites. Very, very few you can trust to give an honest review. I bet a search for UFT throws up a ton of positive reviews. Very easy for a newbie to get sucked in by a fake review. I've even done it myself when I first moved over from matched betting.
Kai

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:05 am
Have to respectfully disagree with that one, people don't want to win tomorrow because that sounds like an awfully long time, they want to win today :D

We all suffer from instant gratification in some way, shape or form, because that is the age we're living in and the morally corrupt will always try and take advantage of any such opportunities.
ODPaul82 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:46 pm
You're not the first sailor that's been lured by a siren's song, and won't be the last.

It will always sound good and appealing under the right circumstances, but from what I've seen there are very few shortcuts around that money can actually buy. It sounds perfect as a pitch, spend some money and save a ton of time and you are guaranteed success, wouldn't that be nice :)

The one true guarantee is that we will all make mistakes and many of them, there are no exceptions, and some of the mistakes will cost either money or time. So if that's a guarantee then the only sensible thing to do is learn from them as there is no faster way to learn. So by all means, own your mistakes and own your faults.

Thinking it may add value to your trading/betting is a far better reason than thinking that you're purchasing a working edge that will print money. It's obviously not beyond the realm of possibility that someone could get some value from products like that if they are using similar approaches, but it's also important to be honest with yourself first and foremost and not to give in to sunk cost fallacy etc. And in my opinion it's also good to learn to laugh at yourself, it can be very liberating :)

Perhaps a helpful quick filter that one could apply when it comes to these types of products and services, is to look whether someone is selling a system/strategy/edge or selling education/mentoring/service. It wouldn't be a perfect filter but generally I think you'll find there's a lot more value (if any) in the latter.

Since there is virtually no real transparency in this whole industry it gets very difficult to do proper credibility checks, so I'm afraid everyone has to rely on their own experience. That is exactly why the more experienced people try to warn others about potential pitfalls and dead ends and so on.

Return to “Football trading”