Football Assistant Referee Trader Required

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Black Ladder

I have had to take the heart pitch off topic Kai, Dex was getting jealous due to being relegated :D
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:06 pm
I did recently send him a msg to ask what sort of assistance he keeps asking for and he/she sounded quite normal, since for whatever reason StellaBot can't quite articulate what he needs for his trading or betting :)

Apparently needs help like inplay data capture stuff on football unders markets and help with Excel and spreadsheets etc, in short sounded like he's looking for a bit of collaboration.

Excel stuff not my forte but if anyone is interested feel free to message Stella.
Not quite sure why this thread's revived but if anyone wants to embark on a project in collaboration with StellaBot, I genuinely wish them the very best of luck. :)
Derek27

Black Ladder wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:33 pm
I have had to take the heart pitch off topic Kai, Dex was getting jealous due to being relegated :D
I think Minnie misunderstood my post. She didn't notice the added word. :)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:56 pm
Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:06 pm
I did recently send him a msg to ask what sort of assistance he keeps asking for and he/she sounded quite normal, since for whatever reason StellaBot can't quite articulate what he needs for his trading or betting :)

Apparently needs help like inplay data capture stuff on football unders markets and help with Excel and spreadsheets etc, in short sounded like he's looking for a bit of collaboration.

Excel stuff not my forte but if anyone is interested feel free to message Stella.
Not quite sure why this thread's revived but if anyone wants to embark on a project in collaboration with StellaBot, I genuinely wish them the very best of luck. :)
This surely warrants another HEARTS deduction and a stern telling off from Minnie.

Also, it wouldn't kill you to learn a new language :) Well, then again maybe it would :D
The Silk Run

Black Ladder wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:33 pm
You jealous uh :)
Derek27

Emmson wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:31 pm
StellaBot is always mild mannered on here, never lashes out when people are making fun of him. I hope he finds what he is looking for.
Does he know how to articulate another manner? ;)
ODPaul82

Hand on heart I honestly thought StellaBot was a bot!! :roll: :oops:
Anbell

ODPaul82 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:48 am
Hand on heart I honestly thought StellaBot was a bot!! :roll: :oops:
The public facing version is a standard chatbot. The PM version is full Turing.

Return to “Football trading”