Football Assistant Referee Trader Required

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:51 pm
Hope I have never been this pissed before. :o
Pissed? I think he's on something hallucinogenic! ;)
StellaBot

some people in life
are not chancers
some free things in life are picked up by "CHANCERS" ?
dont think they are chancers
people who are aware
StellaBot

Someone responded

I will leave it to them to respond or not about profit

TY
ODPaul82

Can someone for the life of me please find an off-switch on StellaBot...................
Derek27

I think he needs a reboot.
Morbius

I'm on a roll... I knew my stringent money management rules would pay dividends. This morning I got a massive boost when some woman from ivory Coast told me I'd come into £3.5m after her rich father was murdered by bandits and now I log on and see this pot of gold el dorado thread

Viva Las Vegas
Emmson

StellaBot is always mild mannered on here, never lashes out when people are making fun of him. I hope he finds what he is looking for.
Kai

I did recently send him a msg to ask what sort of assistance he keeps asking for and he/she sounded quite normal, since for whatever reason StellaBot can't quite articulate what he needs for his trading or betting :)

Apparently needs help like inplay data capture stuff on football unders markets and help with Excel and spreadsheets etc, in short sounded like he's looking for a bit of collaboration.

Excel stuff not my forte but if anyone is interested feel free to message Stella.
The Silk Run

Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:06 pm
I did recently send him a msg to ask what sort of assistance he keeps asking for and he/she sounded quite normal, since for whatever reason StellaBot can't quite articulate what he needs for his trading or betting :)

Apparently needs help like inplay data capture stuff on football unders markets and help with Excel and spreadsheets etc, in short sounded like he's looking for a bit of collaboration.

Excel stuff not my forte but if anyone is interested feel free to message Stella.
I to have helped stellabot off-topic PM, in fact I have helped quite a few ...
Kai

The Silk Run wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:23 pm
I to have helped stellabot off-topic PM, in fact I have helped quite a few ...
Then I have awarded you FIVE HEARTS for the effort :)
Black Ladder

I have had to take the heart pitch off topic Kai, Dex was getting jealous due to being relegated :D
Derek27

Kai wrote:

Not quite sure why this thread's revived but if anyone wants to embark on a project in collaboration with StellaBot, I genuinely wish them the very best of luck. :)
Derek27

Black Ladder wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:33 pm
I have had to take the heart pitch off topic Kai, Dex was getting jealous due to being relegated :D
I think Minnie misunderstood my post. She didn't notice the added word. :)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:56 pm
Kai wrote:

Not quite sure why this thread's revived but if anyone wants to embark on a project in collaboration with StellaBot, I genuinely wish them the very best of luck. :)
This surely warrants another HEARTS deduction and a stern telling off from Minnie.

Also, it wouldn't kill you to learn a new language :) Well, then again maybe it would :D
The Silk Run

Black Ladder wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:33 pm
You jealous uh :)

Return to “Football trading”