Pre-match odds fluctuation.

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Favorite

Hi All,

My name is Filip and I'm genuinely new user on this forum.

Got interested in Betfair in regards to pre-match football odds fluctuation, the domain which I believe promises very generous perspectives.

Is anyone on this forum interested in this topic?

Would be grateful for any tips/answers or links to websites/forums if they exist.

Also, interested in paying for tutoring to someone who is proven winner on football markets (pre-match only).

Thanks and looking forward!

P.S. If someone could also enlighten me what are the reasons price for Soton is actually dropping as they are playing Burnley, team in much better form?
madspadsdad

Team news will cause the markets to move pre match.

The earlier you can find out the team sheet you can get in the market and ride the steam/drift as you already know what way the market is going to go with the team news you would know.
ODPaul82

If you want to make decent amounts pre-off with football then be willing to have large stakes at hand
I
Kai

Favorite wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:40 pm
Would be grateful for any tips/answers or links to websites/forums if they exist.
Not much info on it overall, I started from this market but it's not very popular since inplay has better liquidity, should probably look at that instead.

But if you insist there's a fresh Bet Angel video about it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIkCDHEq4sQ

Return to “Football trading”