Kick-Off Time Premier League 2021/22

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
SamuelBeckett

Hello,

I did it very well trading PL games last season because of the kickoff times with every two hours one game. Now I looked when the new season will start and saw that there are again a lot of games at the same time (15:00 on saturday). Does anyone know if the kickoff times will be like last season or will it be like the seasons before with 5-6 games on saturday 15:00?

Thank you.
Jim Royle

kick off times and match dates wont be decided till TV companies cofirm which games they will be showing as this day and age they run the game
SamuelBeckett

So there will be hope that we see kickoff times like last season? What was the reason for changing the kick-off times? Was is because of corona? Sorry, I'm not from the UK.
Jim Royle

yes it was as kick off times were irelevant with no crowds being present
jamesedwards

Historically there has been pressure to balance the TV schedule with inconvenience for fans attending games outside of traditional Saturday afternoons. Last season it made sense to spread the games out as much as possible and put them all on TV. I imagine this coming season will be similar to 2019/20. When the Champ League and Europa Leagues are on you will get more spread between Sat and Sun fixtures.
Kai

SamuelBeckett wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:14 pm
Hello,

I did it very well trading PL games last season because of the kickoff times with every two hours one game. Now I looked when the new season will start and saw that there are again a lot of games at the same time (15:00 on saturday). Does anyone know if the kickoff times will be like last season or will it be like the seasons before with 5-6 games on saturday 15:00?
I enjoyed that format as well, the post-quarantine period was great. But I think the schedule is going back to normal now with 5-6 kickoff times per week.

Return to “Football trading”