Qatar 🇶🇦 World 🌍 Cup 2022

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

Comparing our performance against Wales with the USA's performance against Wales instead of the head-to-head is my more positive assessment of our chances going forward.
Archangel

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:42 pm
Comparing our performance against Wales with the USA's performance against Wales instead of the head-to-head is my more positive assessment of our chances going forward.
The problems always start when they are forced to play a good team in the later stages
Thats when England mentally fall apart
Derek27

FIFA president and madman was caught on camera sitting all on his own. Is he scared that anyone he invites to his box will embarrass him by wearing an armband or does nobody want to sit with him? :lol:
wearthefoxhat

Result was the right one on the stats.

FT.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greenmark

Glad England won. Sad that we ejected another UK team. It's a cliche, but I think we're stronger together.
Imagine a UK team? That would be competitive and more realistic compared to the population's of Germany, France and Italy. But it'll never happen because of stupid nationalism.
The Silk Run

That was a FABULOUS performance from England, thoroughly entertaining. VWD.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:12 pm
Glad England won. Sad that we ejected another UK team. It's a cliche, but I think we're stronger together.
Imagine a UK team? That would be competitive and more realistic compared to the population's of Germany, France and Italy. But it'll never happen because of stupid nationalism.
Nicola Sturgeon thinks Scotland will win the next WC so wouldn't have it.
Derek27

The Silk Run wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:15 pm
Agree, but keep things in prospective. We just beat Wales. ;)
Euler

Enjoying a drink or two on that performance
Derek27

Welsh fans are as upbeat after losing as England fans are downbeat when we lose. :lol:
wearthefoxhat

TimeTravel.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The Silk Run wrote:
Y, they needed a bit of a boost after the performance against the USA or it could have been tough mentally going into the KO rounds
Derek27

It's understandable when people write "woman" instead of "women", but if you're printing it on a tee shirt planned for a pitch invasion on the world stage, get it right!
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:34 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Y, they needed a bit of a boost after the performance against the USA or it could have been tough mentally going into the KO rounds
If they were traders they wouldn't need a boost after a poor performance but feel confident they can do better in the next match.

If the fans were traders they wouldn't be cheering them after a win and booing them after a poor performance, then cheering them again after a good performance against an inferior side when we all know that if it comes down to penalties in the knockout rounds, nothing has changed since two years ago and the guys that miss the penalties will probably be hounded on social media.

Fans that appreciate the team's efforts and get behind them through thick and thin are what they need.
Derek27

I was listening to my playlist of favourite songs when Jeff Beck's classic came on, and I thought, it feels pretty much worn out now. I'll have to remove it from my playlist. Thanks football fans!

Return to “Football trading”