LTD

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Jenno1983

hi guys
ive created a bot, but i want to have it so it lays the draw late into the game and greens up once a goal is scored. ive put some odds in that i think it will be late on, but am not sure if ive done the bot right.

also does anyone think its possilbe to only trigger this if the game is 0-0, 1-1 ?

thanks
Late Lay , LTD.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
craignmoss

Hey Jennno,

I'm no expert on this, I'm literally only a month in but wanted to offer some support. Firstly, you do know that you can run this automation in practice mode right? £50 liability is a lot to risk if you aren't sure it will work. I've just finished my first automation and it took me two weeks, I tried it on loads of games and had to keep tweaking it by seeing what was happening in the log. You can also add an 'Export Profit and Loss rule' at the end to track how much money you made/lost.

Having looked at your file, I'm wondering why you are estimating odds if the criteria is to lay the draw late into the game. On the general tag, why not get it to arm after 80 minutes for example? You don't need to specify odds, it will just trigger regardless (as long as the market is in play according to your other rule). Also, this will potentially lay 2 bets, one when the odds drop between 1.45 and 1.4 and then again between 1.35 and 1.3, you've effectively got double the liability.

I'm not confident enough to advise on monitoring the correct score but you may be able to piece it together form this thread - viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043

Craig
Jenno1983

hi craig

yes ive been in practice mode trying this out. i thought with the odds thing i was doing it right as odds are always low on the draw around that time.

do you know what the timer would be for 80mins onwards please as you have to include HT dont we?

and yeah ill take a look and try and peice that together

jenno
andy28

I read where Dallas worked out how to do the time, he based it on a 45 minute half, 15 for the break 1 minute for them to walk to the pitch and 2 minutes for added on time in 1st half so that would mean 80th would be around 98 minutes give or take for the time added on for 1st half as that may vary.
craignmoss

I'm with Andy on this one. It would be difficult to start it at an exact minute but these calculations will get you there or thereabouts.
Jenno1983

thanks guys i will look into that

:D

Return to “Football trading”