Is there a way to hedge an under/2.5 loss?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

Brovashift wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:31 pm
Kai wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:47 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:23 am
Bloody hell... my ToDo list is growing faster than i can work through everything here :lol: :lol:
Yeah, there is so much one can learn, have fun :D

But do keep in mind that the grass is always greener on social media :lol:
I don't really do much social media, waste of valuable time. Plus I don't really care what people are having for dinner :lol:
I don't care much if anyone's read any good books lately, but I was once thinking of starting a thread called "Cooked anything nice lately?", with photographs/recipes welcome. ;)
Brovashift

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:42 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:31 pm
Kai wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:47 pm

Yeah, there is so much one can learn, have fun :D

But do keep in mind that the grass is always greener on social media :lol:
I don't really do much social media, waste of valuable time. Plus I don't really care what people are having for dinner :lol:
I don't care much if anyone's read any good books lately, but I was once thinking of starting a thread called "Cooked anything nice lately?", with photographs/recipes welcome. ;)
Actually sounds like a good idea lol. Time and a place for everything. Make sure to include recipes for people with food alergies i.e. wheat and gluten. As I get older the more stuff i seem to be crossing off my menu lol :roll:
thepressure

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:45 pm
I'm not into insurance bets for the reasons above but I like to spread my risk amongst trades. In a match where goals are likely, laying the under 4.5/5.5 doesn't cost much and allows you to scalp or quick-swing the under 1.5/2.5 knowing you can potentially profit from both, or getting caught with your pants down on the 2.5 market will at least erect your 4.5 position. :)

You've also got the 4.5 option of greening, free bet on either unders or overs or letting the lay run.
What do you mean by this, when you say quick swing the under 1.5/2.5/ If a goal is scored theyre going to dive in price right?
Derek27

thepressure wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:08 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:45 pm
I'm not into insurance bets for the reasons above but I like to spread my risk amongst trades. In a match where goals are likely, laying the under 4.5/5.5 doesn't cost much and allows you to scalp or quick-swing the under 1.5/2.5 knowing you can potentially profit from both, or getting caught with your pants down on the 2.5 market will at least erect your 4.5 position. :)

You've also got the 4.5 option of greening, free bet on either unders or overs or letting the lay run.
What do you mean by this, when you say quick swing the under 1.5/2.5/ If a goal is scored theyre going to dive in price right?
If a goal is scored the price will go up and you'll be in a losing position, but you'll be in a more profitable position on the o/u 4.5 market if you've laid it.

Return to “Football trading”