Predicting correct score?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Brovashift

Hi all,
I bet on correct score this evening on Besiktas v Galatasaray game, using up a free bet I had on Novibet and managed to get it correct.

Im not sure if there's anything in this method or if it was just a fluke; but I briefly looked at the previous games under the "Head to Head" on Betfair, and used the average home goals for Besiktas, and average away goals for Galatasaray and came up with 2-1.

Just wondering if this is a thing, does anyone use average home/away goals to get an idea of expected goals, or was i just lucky? :)

TIA
Derek27

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:12 pm
Hi all,
I bet on correct score this evening on Besiktas v Galatasaray game, using up a free bet I had on Novibet and managed to get it correct.

Im not sure if there's anything in this method or if it was just a fluke; but I briefly looked at the previous games under the "Head to Head" on Betfair, and used the average home goals for Besiktas, and average away goals for Galatasaray and came up with 2-1.

Just wondering if this is a thing, does anyone use average home/away goals to get an idea of expected goals, or was i just lucky? :)

TIA
You were just lucky. You need to bet on a few hundred games to establish whether or not you've got an edge. A survey of one isn't enough. :)
Brovashift

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:29 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:12 pm
Hi all,

TIA
You were just lucky. You need to bet on a few hundred games to establish whether or not you've got an edge. A survey of one isn't enough. :)
A survey of one :lol: .... Good point :ugeek:

Return to “Football trading”