Trading under 1.5 goals

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
joakim

Hello!
I’ve been trying to create an automation on the under 1.5 goals market, I want it to place a back bet as soon as a goal is scored, and then lay after let’s say 15 minutes. Can someone in here help me with that, I’m struggling a little bit with this one,/Jocke
Dallas

If you start with the Signal O/U goals rule from here

Your back bet rule then just needs a signal condition as detailed in the post to identify the goal

You'll need to also add the usual conditions to test the market has reformed after a goal like these below
Time Since market unsuspended is greater than 65secs
Relative odds condition - Selections back price is equal to selections lay price minus 1 tick

Then your 'Close Trade with Greening Rule' can be armed relative to the first rule triggering (ie, something like 17mins after first rule has triggered)
joakim

Thank you so much, I will try it and see if I figure it out, :)
joakim

I’m thankful for all help but I can’t get it to work, I’m lost with setting the minutes in the rule, if and only if you can, and feel for it, can you perhaps show with some images, it would truly help.
Dallas

joakim wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:06 pm
I’m thankful for all help but I can’t get it to work, I’m lost with setting the minutes in the rule, if and only if you can, and feel for it, can you perhaps show with some images, it would truly help.
The back bet rule needs arming 'Relative to in-play time', (you'll probably want it armed from around 30 secs after it KO's to allows the odds to settle down)
00:00:30 till (whatever is the latest time you want it to trigger, use 02:00:00 if you want it to last the full match)

The close trade with greening needs to be armed 'After First Rule Triggers'
00:17:00 till 00:20:00
joakim

Thank you, much appreciated

Return to “Football trading”