Euro 2022 (Womens)

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
greenmark

I watched the Beebs coverage of the Lionesses celebrations at lunchtime and its great. So joyful and un-arch.
Although there was a preponderance of sunglasses. I think a few girls had a lot of fun overnight. :-)
Dallas

greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:31 pm
I watched the Beebs coverage of the Lionesses celebrations at lunchtime and its great. So joyful and un-arch.
Although there was a preponderance of sunglasses. I think a few girls had a lot of fun overnight. :-)
Seen a few clips earlier of them celebrating outside their hotel last night and they were loving it

I was just thinking I actually watched the BBC coverage right until it ended last night and that's the first time I've ever done that and not switched over either as the match ended or after watching a few mins of celebrations

Still don't think its sunk in yet what they've achieved
greenmark

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:38 pm
greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:31 pm
Seen a few clips earlier of them celebrating outside their hotel last night and they were loving it

I was just thinking I actually watched the BBC coverage right until it ended last night and that's the first time I've ever done that and not switched over either as the match ended or after watching a few mins of celebrations

Still don't think its sunk in yet what they've achieved
If the guys don't see this as a motivator, nothing can. The mens team have lots of talent. Gareth is a decent guy, it's up to to the players. No pressure.
Well, yes, pressure! Justify all the media and lucrative endorsement contracts. The girls are on your tail. Get your act together.
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:24 pm
Thats straight in at number 1 of my all time favourite goal celebrations!
The more I see that celebration the less I'm impressed with it. She should have got her bra off and waved it around. :D
Derek27

FFS Neil Diamond, get over here! I'm getting sick of hearing the girls singing. :lol:

Return to “Football trading”