Is it real to create a fork with guaranteed profit in football game?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
wearthefoxhat

The only forum discussion I remember back in the day, was one called Slicers Thread. (on a different forum - now closed) Essentially the bet would cop most of the time, and then a huge risk had to be taken to cover the position on an unlikely CS Lay.

It was based on taking a position on the HT CS combined with a FT CS. Depending on the HT score, then you would CS lay one of two scores to cover.

It was briefly outlined in this thread.

https://www.theukbettingforum.co.uk/Xen ... ail.53035/
Derek27

onlywin wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:23 pm
Ok , all of you can think that it is impossible to do what I say. But today,after some calculations, i found a kind of fork(using combination of bets) which give a big advantage over simple bet on this result.
I think those who know such combinations doesnt want to disclose them, simple
If you've found a winning strategy, you won't know until you've placed a few hundred bets and seen the result. How do you know it gives a big advantage?
onlywin

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:26 pm

If you've found a winning strategy, you won't know until you've placed a few hundred bets and seen the result. How do you know it gives a big advantage?
I calculated that if you sell bets correctly, then there is no risk of losing
And BF cannot do anything with this, like they do with cross market cross matching. Only 2 ways-ban bettor or dont give these markets.
Last edited by onlywin on Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jukebox

onlywin wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:23 pm
Oh THAT strategy !
Derek27

onlywin wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:23 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:26 pm

And BF cannot do anything with this, like they do with cross market cross matching. Only 2 ways-ban bettor or dont give these markets.
You haven't been trading for long, have you?

Agree, if you trade correctly there's no risk of losing. There's just the risk of trading incorrectly. :)

Betfair doesn't need to do anything about winners because they're an exchange, not a bookie. They actually make money out of winners!
jamesedwards

I've tried several quite complex football automations looking for multi-market combinations that can guarantee an ROI that beats 2% commission. I've scoured thousands of pre-off markets and am yet to find anything with any kind of volume that gets even close. I expect the markets are all too sophisticated these days for such a thing.

Probably you could find such examples in-play, but the time delay means you risk failing to match all the required positions.
onlywin

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:45 pm

You haven't been trading for long, have you?

Agree, if you trade correctly there's no risk of losing. There's just the risk of trading incorrectly. :)

Betfair doesn't need to do anything about winners because they're an exchange, not a bookie. They actually make money out of winners!
I mean correct trading using my strategy, not random trading. If all bets are sold as they should, then I will never lose money. There are criteria by which I determine whether the match and markets are suitable or not, and they are unmistakable. For other strategies, there is still a risk of going into loss sometimes.

But what I found is not a strategy in general, it is an addition to my old strategy, thanks to it, I can take a little more risk now and still stay in the black in any case. Previously, I could not take risks, usually come to close market(s) with a small plus or sometimes minus.

I can only suggest that a completely risk-free strategy using only mathematical calculations is really impossible, you need to think wider
Derek27

onlywin wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:05 am
I'm sure it's real using prematch betting and live betting together. Using differetnt markets such as correct score, time/match, totals, result, asian handicap etc, combination of them and then insure in live so as not to get a minus if their is a risk in the game in live.

Maybe anyone can give some information about it or the hint?
So you've really answered your own question.
onlywin wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:28 am
I can only suggest that a completely risk-free strategy using only mathematical calculations is really impossible, you need to think wider

Return to “Football trading”