Chinese fixed matches

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
notangel

At least one fixed match is played in EVERY ROUND of the Chinese Championship .Odds can be 2-3-3,3 at start of the line but before the match they changes and become 12- 7 -1.25 for example. Also such matches i see in india and some other asian counties,
I can't imagine that this is possible in Premier league or La Liga,Why betfair do nothing with this shit?
P.S. Maybe someone have information about these motherfuckers?
notangel

Ok,i will tell here about these matches.

1.Shenzhen-Guangzhou .Fixed match where the guests must win to keep a place in Chinese Superliga.

Odds at opening the line 2-3,2-3,4
Odds now 44-17,5-1,08

live betting is not available in the match.
They know about it
sionascaig

So you could lay the draw for each match and close position just before kickoff ==> make a whole pile of random small profit & loses and one big profit?

(sounds good to me)
notangel

2.Laos -Singapore 0:2 Fixed 2 goal and maybe fixed result.Singapore played strange,they were much stronger but dont try to score a lot.And on 94 minute the goalkeeper made a "mistake" and Singapore scored second one.
it is remarkable that the coefficient per goal at the 90th minute was less than 2, and at the 94th minute it was 3, despite the fact that there was 1,5 minutes left to play.
notangel

sionascaig wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:37 am
So you could lay the draw for each match and close position just before kickoff ==> make a whole pile of random small profit & loses and one big profit?

(sounds good to me)
it's a good idea

But there is a risk that the odds for a draw will drop to 2, as in some fixed matches in Italy at the end of the season

I think you need to look at the layouts and motivation of the teams
ShaunWhite

notangel wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:21 am
Why betfair do nothing with this shit?
P.S. Maybe someone have information about these motherfuckers?
Have you passed all of your evidence to Betfair or the authorities?

This sort of thing usually has a bias, and if not they're a wash, so as sionascaig suggests maybe you can exploit it? We get the markets we're given, fair or otherwise and if you can't change things then either abstain or work with it. Adding a little Daoist phylosophy to your trading helps in many circumstances and if nothing else it keeps your blood pressure down ;). Whether it's the markets or the wind, accept the circumstances you find yourself in and work with it, because your aren't going to change it.
Kai

Not sure I ever worked a Chinese match. Heard that their most dominant team in recent years just got relegated, wow.

Return to “Football trading”