Profit if Selection wins as an SV

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
sniffer66

Having a bit of a brain fog today but I can't work out how I can use a selections profit if it wins, as a value I can pass to Guardian. I'm sure it's something obvious

i.e the £4.72 here
Capture.JPG
Someone please point me in the right direction
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Use a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule applied to Servant context and on the SV tab store 'The Profit and Loss of a Selection'
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:57 pm
Use a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule applied to Servant context and on the SV tab store 'The Profit and Loss of a Selection'
I've tried that Dallas and that's giving current P&L ( I believe), not the P&L if the selection wins. Unless I'm missing something
I'm saving the values to the log constantly and they dont reflect what the possible profit is. I do have backs on multiple selections in the same CS market
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:18 pm
Dallas wrote:
I've tried that Dallas and that's giving current P&L, not the P&L if the selection wins. Unless I'm missing something
Are you sure you haven't picked one of the other similar options below it which all store the current P/L's for selections and market at a price?
weemac

It'll be the selection's liability you need.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Try this, just pop it in your Servant manager to start with a shortcut combo
Store Selections P&L.baf

Ladders.jpg
Dabbla

If you only want the selections profit excluding other bets in the market.
greensel.PNG
sniffer66

Dabbla wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:47 pm
If you only want the selections profit excluding other bets in the market.
greensel.PNG
Tried that one already. Didn't reflect what was showing on the ladder
sniffer66

weemac wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:30 pm
It'll be the selection's liability you need.
Good man, I think that's it. I couldn't find it initially as it's in the matched bet info, not the first drop-down list
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Sorry Dallas (as usual) you are correct. I tried every possible setting earlier and couldnt get the right result but it is 'The Profit and Loss of a Selection'. Weird thing is, I tried that as my first option lol. No idea what I did differently
Capture.JPG
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:16 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sorry Dallas (as usual) you are correct. I tried every possible setting earlier and couldnt get the right result but it is 'The Profit and Loss of a Selection'. Weird thing is, I tried that as my first option lol. No idea what I did differently

Capture.JPG

I've done exactly the same in the past more than once, and no doubt will again in the future :)

Return to “Football trading”