Keeping Records of trades

MemphisFlash

We all know the importance of keeping records of trades for analysis or just for profit/loss over the year.
I have created a spreadsheet that works for Horses, Greyhounds and every sport imaginable in to one
Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet can also graphically represent your profit/loss or your intended profit for
the month/year. I have populated some examples to give people an idea of what information goes where.
I find it really useful to have all the information in one place. i know this sheet takes a lot of manual input
but if your serious about your trading then this becomes second nature after a while.
The file is a whopping 32mb so i can't upload it here but can be accessed from my dropbox.

The link is https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z2b08 ... U-AoFvLTNN

enclosed some screenshots.
example.JPG
grteyhounds.JPG
horses.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
melvidge

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 am
I have created a spreadsheet that works for Horses, Greyhounds and every sport imaginable in to one
You've obviously put in quite a lot of work in creating this (which is much more comprehensive than the one I've been using) - so thank you for sharing it. Very much appreciated. :)
MemphisFlash

if you have any questions about what the colours mean or maths or just inputting data feel free to ask
convoysur-2

sweet,thank you
mejmon

Hi. This looks really great. I have tried to download it but it doesn´t work. How can I get access to it?

Best regards
Janne
Dublin_Flyer

Looks like a lot of effort went in Memphis, fair dues for sharing. I like the bit on the first screenschot, How much would you like to make this month? Eh 70 grand or so please :lol:
MemphisFlash

that is editable, enter the amount in the last day of the month and the graph and figures will change to suit, look at summary page as well, it changes there also
Kirisute62

Looks Great but it loads about half way and not open any advice ??
Hepburn

Hi memphis, does this spreadsheet record the highest and lowest profit and loss figures per selection? can that be done?
im a super noob @ excel recording data.
Derek27

You can use the MAX and MIN functions for that.

For example, MAX(E5:E99) will return the highest figure within the range E5-E99.
Hepburn

Thanks Derek perfect answer :)
eightbo

Here's an example of how to identify your maximum drawdown on a set of results:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twenty2

Hi Memphis, im trying to download your spreadsheet but it not downloading ?
MemphisFlash

twenty2

still not working mate, also trying to open in excel and it doesnt open

Return to “Trade analysis & record keeping”