Coupon for Specific Leagues

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
TheGris

I am trying to create a coupon for a couple of different Leagues, but I struggle with the Text filters. The problem arises when there are multiple leagues with almost same name, but the "main" league does not have an extention.

For example if I want to only get matches from the Bundesliga (1) and filter on that I also get for Bundesliga 2 since I can only filter on what needs to be in the name / path. In the attached picture you can see how it looks for the Bundesliga.
bundesliga.png
I have also tried to look at the in-built coupons. I have attached from the Premier League today. Here I get U21 matches...
pre_leg.png
How do I built a coupon only showing Bundesliga 1 and English Premier League matches?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

Soccer Big 5 Euro Lgs (Today).bcf
here is one i use for the big 5 leagues for matches today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheGris

MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:29 pm
Soccer Big 5 Euro Lgs (Today).bcf

here is one i use for the big 5 leagues for matches today
Thanks. However I am afraid it is giving same problem as I have today. For those leagues where the name is unique (ex. in France and Holland) there are no problem. However for Germany and England it also giev "secunda" leages. There are no U23 games the tomorrow, but I have marked the 2 Bundesliga matches I also get.
example.png
I wonder if there is a way to "unfilter" these machest.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”