Removing suspended markets from Guaridan

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
waytogo78247

I have seen a few video's that explain why there is no overall way to get rid of suspended markets but is there a way in guardian?

Understood that markets can get supended for non runners in races, goals in football etc etc etc. So, removing all suspended markets could be a faux pas.

What I am looking for, in Guardian, is to remove suspended markets that went in play x minutes ago AND are suspended. As I use racing more than anything a currently suspended market that went into play over 30 minutes ago is just about 100% certain to be finished and would like it removed from my Guardian list so the other market get refreshed at a qucker rate.

Anyone know?
rik

If you restrict refresh to markets that started x minutes ago that should hVe the same result?
sniffer66

If it's something you are desperate to do, it can be done using Auto-It/AutoHotKey. I have a script that loops through every market in Guardian, reads the log pane and deletes markets based on a text match in the log
I use mine for a different reason but easy to amend

However, as per Rik, restrict refresh will achieve the same thing much more simply.
waytogo78247

Thanks guys. I have checked the restrict refresh in advanced tab to 1500 secs (25min) before and after start time.

I am guessing any race that is within +25 to -25 mins will refresh and all other not?

At the moment nothing is refreshing as all the races are many hours from start which is fine as these are USA markets and are very weak and don't usually get any action until the last 8 mins or so before the off. The reason that I chose +/- 25 mins is that in The US they run whenever they feel like it. I have seen many races go off 20 mins early and others 20 mins late.
sniffer66

That should do it then. You could go to 30 mins either side just to be sure. At least with the horses they don't tend to go extremely late or early. Tennis can be hours from the official start time.
waytogo78247

Thanks again. This is even better than I had thought as it does refresh at rare intervals, so I can set alerts when a market reaches a certain profile. This restrict refresh is excellent and even on the busiest days I will only have a max of 8-10 markets being refreshed at the same period, so 200ms will do the job just great.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”